Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 20  21  22 44  45  46  Next

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 4:59 am
I have a friend in their early 30s that got tachycardia after đŸ„• but continued to get another đŸ„•đŸ„•.
My daughters ex boyfriend had a full personality change after getting đŸ„•đŸ„• and became extremely violent and depressed.
Met a man in his 50s that had just had đŸ„• then a stroke soon after and refused to acknowledge it was because of the đŸ„• and was booked in for his next.
Friends of a friend lost their daughter suddenly in her 20s after being đŸ„•đŸ„• and have not connected the dots.
A man in the area I live in his 40s completely healthy very active gotđŸ„• and his heart is now barely functioning.
A friend's sister got the đŸ„• while pregnant and her baby was born with black eyes and lifting its head at days old.
My son who is 12 was born with a severe heart condition he of course is not đŸ„• bit I had to take him to children's emergency a few months ago and the cardiologist was telling me they are so busy with children coming in with heart issues they don't have time to eat in a 12 hour shift and was not connecting the dots.
I am on the road alot as I travel and am very alarmed at the amount of ambulances I'm seeimg on the road.
Now is the time to all pull together and I'm praying for miracles upon those that have eaten the đŸ„•

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 7:05 am
https://www.theepochtimes.com/......html

Adults Aged 35–44 Died at Twice the Expected Rate Last Summer, Life Insurance Data Suggests
By Margaret Menge September 6, 2022 Updated: September 7, 2022biggersmaller Print

Death claims for working-age adults under group life insurance policies spiked well beyond expected levels last summer and fall, according to data from 20 of the top 21 life insurance companies in the United States.

Death claims for adults aged 35 to 44 were 100 percent higher than expected in July, August, and September 2021, according to a report by the Society of Actuaries, which analyzed 2.3 million death claims submitted to life insurance firms.

The report looked at death claims filed under group life insurance policies during the 24 months of the COVID-19 pandemic, from April 2020 to March 2022. The researchers used data from the three years before the pandemic to set a baseline for the expected deaths.

While COVID-19 played some role in the majority of the excess deaths for adults over the age of 34 during the two pandemic years, the opposite was true for younger people. For people 34 and younger, the number of excess non-COVID deaths was higher than those related to COVID, the data show.

During the third quarter of last year, deaths in the 25-to-34 age bracket were 78 percent above the expected level and, for people aged 45 to 54, 80 percent higher than expected. Excess mortality was 53 percent above the baseline for adults aged 55 to 64.

The Society of Actuaries (SOA) asked all 20 of the participating life insurance companies how they determine the cause of death for the purpose of recording claims. Of the 18 that responded, 17 said they list COVID-19 as the cause of death if it’s listed anywhere on the death certificate, while eight of the 18 said they go further and communicate with relatives and the medical examiner and look at other sources to try to determine the true cause of death.

One life insurance company stated that it recorded COVID-19 as the cause of death only when it could be determined to be the primary cause of death on a death certificate.

The report also notes that white-collar workers had the highest number of excess deaths during the two years studied. The group, which includes accountants, lawyers, computer programmers, and most other jobs done in an office setting, had 23 percent more deaths than expected.

The sharp increase of deaths among working-age people was first brought to light by Scott Davison, CEO of the Indianapolis-based life insurance company OneAmerica, who said in a virtual press conference on Dec. 30, 2021, that his company and the life insurance industry as a whole was seeing a 40 percent increase in deaths among people ages 18 to 64.

Davison said at the time that this represented the highest death rates in the history of the life insurance business, and that an increase in mortality of just 10 percent would constitute a “three-sigma” event, a once-in-200-year catastrophe.

OneAmerica is one of the 20 companies that contributed data for the SOA report. The others include Aflac, Anthem, The Hartford, Lincoln Financial Group, MetLife, New York Life, and Principal Financial.

Edward Dowd, a hedge fund manager who has been studying excess mortality for the past several months, says the rate of deaths among young people is alarming. He pointed out that excess deaths peaked around the time the Biden administration mandated COVID-19 vaccines and companies rushed to comply.

“Temporally, in that three-month period, the change was such that, there was something that occurred,” he said. “Well, we all know what occurred in August, September, and October. It was Biden’s mandates on Sept. 9, and a lot of corporations anticipating those mandates.”

President Joe Biden on Sept. 9, 2021, mandated COVID-19 vaccines for federal employees and health care workers in facilities certified by Medicare and Medicaid. The same day, the president tasked the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) with implementing a nationwide vaccine mandate on private businesses with 100 or more employees.

Epoch Times Photo
U.S. President Joe Biden speaks about combatting the coronavirus pandemic in the State Dining Room of the White House on Sept. 9, 2021, in Washington, DC. (Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)
The U.S. Supreme Court struck down the OSHA mandate in January but allowed the mandate for health care workers to remain in place.

The campaign to vaccinate the majority of the population against COVID-19 is the largest vaccination campaign in the history of the world.

As of Aug. 31, about 90 percent of Americans 18 or older had gotten at least the first dose of one of the COVID-19 vaccines, and 77 percent had gotten both a first and a second dose.

Dr. Robert Malone, a physician and research scientist credited with the invention of the mRNA technology for use in vaccines, says excess mortality must always be studied to determine whether a vaccine or medicine really is safe.

“Excess mortality should be a signal, a trigger,” he told The Epoch Times. “When we see excess mortality like that—basically if you’re running a clinical trial and you see this kind of excess mortality, you stop the trial. And you investigate the cause before you proceed. And if you’re marketing a drug, generally, with this kind of data, you stop the distribution of the drug until you have sorted it out.”

Epoch Times Photo
Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccines, speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas at the Hilton Anatole on Aug. 5, 2022. (Bobby Sanchez for The Epoch Times)
Malone mentioned what he calls the “classic example” of thalidomide, a morning sickness medication prescribed to a small number of pregnant women in the United States in the late 1950s and early ’60s that was effective in treating morning sickness, but caused severe deformities in their unborn children.

The drug maker had pressured the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to approve the drug, but the FDA refused, based on the deformities that had been reported.

Cholesterol medication is another example, he added, saying cardiologists were convinced in the 1990s that cholesterol was the “bad actor” and that heart disease numbers would drop if it could be brought down.

“So they came out with some really good drugs for dropping cholesterol, and they ran the trials,” he said, “and it clearly showed that they were effective in dropping cholesterol in humans, to a remarkable level, very, very effective. And everything was on track for approval, at those doses. And then the all-cause mortality data started coming in.”

“And paradoxically, people were dying, but they weren’t dying of heart attacks. Their heart attack death rate was better. They were committing suicide, because when you pull cholesterol out of the brain, you trigger depression.”

Malone was a professor of pathology at the University of California–Davis and at the University of Maryland, where he had a lab.

In the case of COVID-19, he said, the CDC and FDA have been in denial about what all-cause mortality data show, in particular on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), where the government has only considered deaths that occur within 2 to 3 weeks of vaccination, based on the belief that the mRNA doesn’t stay in the body for longer.

Now, he says, studies clearly show that this isn’t true and the mRNA stays in the body for at least 60 days.

The government is required to study all-cause mortality for any drug or vaccine, says Malone, usually for a period of at least one year following approval. But there’s no indication, he says, that they’ve done this for the COVID-19 vaccines.

“The FDA basically threw away the rulebook, and let Fauci do whatever he wanted to do,” he says.

The Society of Actuaries didn’t have anyone immediately available for comment on the report on excess mortality over the 24-month period, but sent the following statement:

“The Society of Actuaries Research Institute’s January and August 2022 reports regarding U.S. Group Life COVID-19 mortality explore the impact of COVID-19 on the group life insurance sector and does not address or consider vaccine status. The research does not validate any claims made that suggest a causal relationship between COVID-19 vaccines and mortality. Any claims implying such a relationship are a misrepresentation of the data presented in the report and are not reflective of the Society of Actuaries Research Institute’s views.”

The CDC didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment on whether it’s studying all-cause mortality data for safety signals related to the COVID-19 vaccines.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 12:32 pm
Testimony from "Sudden Deaths"

ABNORMAL PLACENTAS
As a previous midwife of 15 years, I have handled hundreds of placentas. These days, I occassionally perform ethical stem cell collections (delayed cord clamp and stem cells are procured from placental vessels, rather than early cord clamping, which involes "stealing from the baby").
Almost 2 weeks ago, I carried out two stem cell collections (cord blood, cord tissue and placenta) - 24 hours apart. It had been almost a year since the last one.
One clinical midwifery competency is the checking and document the condition of the placenta and cord. Placental health reflects the health of the neonate. Observations include: number of vessels, condition of the membranes, appearance and quality of lobes, and style of insertion of the cord into the placenta.
To my utter horror, both placentas were wildy abnormal and both babies were sent directly to NICU with critically low Apgars (our standardised scoring system to evaluate a neonate's transition to life outside the uterus).
Neither placenta showed normal structure and were "circumvallate". Both placentas looked like road kill - mascerated, partially grey, grainy texture, were proportionately undersized and disintegrated in a way I have never known possible. Both were "Velamentous" cord insertions (the cord inserts into the edge of the placenta along the chorionic membranes).
My scope of practice as an NHS and independent midwife encompassed all socio-economic categories. However, in all my time, I never saw anything like what I saw two weeks ago. I'm still shocked.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 12:49 pm
A friends 20 year old healthy, athletic and vibrant daughter went to sleep normally one night to never wake up. Autopsy revealed she had water all around her heart and died of a heart attack. She had three đŸ„•đŸ„•đŸ„•. Doctor told family it was the 5th young adult he had seen die of a heart attack in one month. He believed it was from đŸ„•đŸ„•đŸ„•. 😓

amother
Gladiolus

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 7:51 am
Breaking news:

The British government has stopped covid vaxxing for under age 12.
Gov.uk website is advising pregnant and nursing women NOT to get vaccinated based on official figures and stats following health of vaccinated.
Their information is shocking and frankly I also wish weren't true.

What's done is done. If someone has vaccinated then it was meant to be.

In the present moment there is choice.

Wishing everyone health

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 12:40 pm
testimony from "Died Suddenly"
I suffered myocarditis and numbness and tingling in both arms after my first. Stood down as a nurse of 33yrs for refusing to have any more. Mandatory here in Australia to work in health care and are about to mandate the 3rd.
My next door neighbor had 3rd and died 2 weeks later .
Friend at work got her son done now diagnosed with Kawasaki disease
Nephew had seizures after 3rd
I saw many young patients come in with unusual blood clots.
Dr here has had an increase of miscarriages of 75% and has been deregistered for speaking out.
Many drs who have raised their concerns have lost their jobs
I was also walked off the hospital premises for talking about my side effects - drs and nurses are gagged here in Australia by AHPRA
I smelt a rat when they banned life saving treatments

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 4:42 pm
Testimony:
To keep his job my husband had đŸ„•đŸ„•, a couple months later he had horrific nosebleeds every other day for 2 months! No đŸ„•for me, yet after husbands đŸ„•đŸ„•my period lasted for weeks. I became anemic with fierce clotting and cramps like never before. A year later he got another đŸ„•. My period lasted MONTHS until I got a hysterectomy. Im 4 1/2 months post op and still feel wonky. What the actual### is going on?!?!!!

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 5:01 pm
Testimony:
A husband of a friend drank two cups of carrot juice, maybe three. He’s about 50-55 years old. Ended up with a blood clot in his leg, completely occluded! Had to have his leg cut below the knee, then necrosis set in. So he had to have two more amputations further and further up the leg. Now his leg is just about at hip level. He has more blood clots in the other leg too! I believe it’s due to the carrot juice!

amother
Molasses

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 5:03 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
Testimony:
A husband of a friend drank two cups of carrot juice, maybe three. He’s about 50-55 years old. Ended up with a blood clot in his leg, completely occluded! Had to have his leg cut below the knee, then necrosis set in. So he had to have two more amputations further and further up the leg. Now his leg is just about at hip level. He has more blood clots in the other leg too! I believe it’s due to the carrot juice!

Ok, now I don't think carrot juice can cause clots, that took a minute....

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 5:04 pm
They use "carrots" and "carrot juice" to stay under the FB and Google radar. I don't really think it makes a difference but whatever.

sequoia

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 5:05 pm
Could you post a link, please?

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 5:06 pm
sequoia wrote:
Could you post a link, please?

I can give you a link to the FB group. I guess you have to join to read the posts.

Here you go:

https://www.facebook.com/group.....91173

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 5:58 pm
I’m so confused. I don’t know anyone who has had this happen to, and I know lots of people on many continents. If any of these things happened on a big scale it would be news. But it hasn’t happened to most people. I bet that these people had other conditions, some preexisting, and had things happen at the same time and decided to blame it on a vaccine. I’m sorry, carrots. 🙄
Correlation is not causation.
I’ll start to believe all of these stories if you can find three people who know these people personally, who aren’t related to them, who can vouch for the stories and pass lie detector tests.
Yes, I went to the website. How do I know it isn’t like Twitter where they find pictures and make up stories? Anything is possible on the internet!

SYA

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 6:26 pm
amother Pansy wrote:
I’m so confused. I don’t know anyone who has had this happen to, and I know lots of people on many continents. If any of these things happened on a big scale it would be news. But it hasn’t happened to most people. I bet that these people had other conditions, some preexisting, and had things happen at the same time and decided to blame it on a vaccine. I’m sorry, carrots. 🙄
Correlation is not causation.
I’ll start to believe all of these stories if you can find three people who know these people personally, who aren’t related to them, who can vouch for the stories and pass lie detector tests.
Yes, I went to the website. How do I know it isn’t like Twitter where they find pictures and make up stories? Anything is possible on the internet!

I personally know 2 men who died from the vaccine.
Both were forced by their medical providers and had a severe reaction to the first vaccine. The Doctors claimed it wasn’t from the vaccine and forced them to take the second shot. Unfortunately they’re no longer here.

*I’m not going into detail of how they were forced or what their reactions were.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 6:33 pm
It's probably all made up. All the injuries, stillbirths, deaths. All of it. All the footage of athletes collapsing on the field, newscasters keeling over on camera, Heather Mcdonald collapsing on stage, on camera Justin Bieber's very visible injury, his wife's stroke etc. All made up. Moving right along...

amother
Molasses

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 7:15 pm
I understand your skeptisism. However, I do believe the old Harvard study from years ago about VAERS. Only 1% of injuries make it into the system because the forms are atrocious (its very long and if it gets messed up at all you have to start filling it out again from scratch) the patient has to want to pursue it, the medical doctor is really the only one who knows how to fill out all that medical jargon etc and it is a long form, no one has time or money for their time to be worth it. If you see that it is the most damaging shot by far of all time, doesn't mean you will personally know someone and certainly not know someone well enough some injuries are kept private. Also when dealing with the whole world practically, what is 1% really, even what is 10 or even 15% spread out globally. But scientifically and mathematically it is too many. They usually try to make products much safer than that.

And those papers that come with all medicines and vaccines listing all the possible side effects are not out of a hat to cover legalities, always some people have those reactions. All things point to the % of injuries is much too high to be acceptable.

If in real life you want to see if it is true you would have to start asking everyone. Lots of side effects you cannot prove causation so people just shrug their shoulders because you really don't know why for sure, you might only suspect. That is why you go to scientific method and mathematics to see if there is a signal.

But if you start watching all the stories it kind of kicks in that you know it is not all made up, just from street smarts and...look how long "smoking was healthy and definitely did not cause lung cancer". Some things move slowly.

amother
Thistle

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 7:43 pm
Where did you get this info from? I just checked the uk gov site and it’s still recommending vaccine for pregnant women and children. Do you have a source for this??

amother Gladiolus wrote:
Breaking news:

The British government has stopped covid vaxxing for under age 12.
Gov.uk website is advising pregnant and nursing women NOT to get vaccinated based on official figures and stats following health of vaccinated.
Their information is shocking and frankly I also wish weren't true.

What's done is done. If someone has vaccinated then it was meant to be.

In the present moment there is choice.

Wishing everyone health

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 8:19 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
It's probably all made up. All the injuries, stillbirths, deaths. All of it. All the footage of athletes collapsing on the field, newscasters keeling over on camera, Heather Mcdonald collapsing on stage, on camera Justin Bieber's very visible injury, his wife's stroke etc. All made up. Moving right along...

The athletes have proven to be drug overdoses.
Injuries? Who do you know personally who has gotten injured?
Heather McDonald-azcentral says She was dehydrated or nervous. Doesn’t say anything about her getting vaccinated.
Justin Bieber-his syndrome was from shingles. Shingles isn’t covid. (Yes, I know you’re gonna somehow connect them but they’re not connected.)
Haley Bieber-she had a pfo at birth that didn’t close up, pfos cause strokes.
So, moving right along

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 12:03 am
Pfizer's own documents , which they tried to keep hidden for 75(!) years list 1200 side effects of which shingles is one. I can post the list here. You clearly have not seen the Heather Mcdonald video. She was in the middle of discussing her shots and how she is just fine and that she even still gets her period. She says "J loves me" and crumples to the floor.
Lol on the athletes. You can't die of a drug overdose in the middle of a soccer or tennis game. Also, the numbers are huge. Can't hide this stuff.
Btw did you know that the first person died 9 days after taking the monkeypox vax? A Hollywood makeup artist named Michael Mosher. Young guy.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 12:39 am
https://amgreatness.com/2022/0.....ease/

New Study: COVID Vaccines For Young Adults ‘Ethically Unjustifiable’–Up to 98 Times Worse Than the Disease

By Debra Heine

September 13, 2022

A new pre-print study by nine health experts from Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and other top universities found that COVID-19 boosters administered to young adults cause 18 to 98 serious adverse events for each COVID hospitalization prevented.

The study—posted Monday on The Social Science Research Network (SSRN)—concluded that mandatory booster vaccination in college is “ethically unjustifiable.” The paper is titled, “COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters for Young Adults: A Risk-Benefit Assessment and Five Ethical Arguments against Mandates at Universities.”

The research was conducted by Kevin Bardosh, University of Washington, University of Edinburgh—Edinburgh Medical School; Allison Krug, Artemis Biomedical Communications LLC;  Euzebiusz Jamrozik, University of Oxford; Trudo Lemmens, University of Toronto—Faculty of Law;  Salmaan Keshavjee, Harvard University—Harvard Medical School; Vinay Prasad, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF);  Martin A. Makary, Johns Hopkins University—Department of Surgery; Stefan Baral, John Hopkins University; Tracy Beth Hþeg, Florida Department of Health, Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital.

The nine medical scientists analyzed CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, and found that vaccine booster mandates have likely resulted in more harm than good.

“Per COVID-19 hospitalization prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≄3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities,” the study stated.

The researchers estimated that “approximately 22,000 to 30,000 previous uninfected young adults ages 18–29 years must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one Covid-19 hospitalization,” and argued that the risk of serious side effects is much higher.

Given the fact that this estimate does not take into account the protection conferred by prior infection nor a risk-adjustment for comorbidity status this should be considered a conservative and optimistic assessment of benefit.

Our estimate shows that university Covid-19 vaccine mandates are likely to cause net expected harms to young healthy adults—between 18 and 98 serious adverse events requiring hospitalization and 1373 to 3234 disruptions of daily activities—that is not outweighed by a proportionate public health benefit.

The researchers said booster mandates at colleges and universities are unethical for the following reasons:

1) Lack of policymaking transparency. The scientists pointed out that no formal and scientifically rigorous risk-benefit analysis of whether boosters are helpful in preventing severe infections and hospitalizations exists for young adults.
2) Expected harm. A look at the currently available data shows that mandates will result in what the authors call a “net expected harm” to young people. This expected harm will exceed the potential benefit from the boosters.
3) Lack of efficacy. The vaccines have not effectively prevented transmission of COVID-19. Given how poorly they work—the authors call this “modest and transient effectiveness”—the expected harms caused by the boosters likely outweigh any benefits to public health.
4) No recourse for vaccine-injured young adults. Forcing vaccination as a prerequisite to attend college is especially problematic because young people injured by these vaccines will likely not be able to receive compensation for these injuries.
5) Harm to society. Mandates, the authors insisted, ostracize unvaccinated young adults, excluding them from education and university employment opportunities. Coerced vaccination entails “major infringements to free choice of occupation and freedom of association,” the scientists wrote, especially when “mandates are not supported by compelling public health justification.”

“Serious Covid-19 vaccine-associated harms are not adequately compensated for by current US vaccine injury systems,” the researchers wrote. “As such, these severe infringements of individual liberty are ethically unjustifiable.”

The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP) stipulates that an FDA emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine exempts all parties from liability for vaccine injuries or deaths, “except for willful misconduct.”

Until the COVID vaccine mandates, no prior vaccination program combined forced vaccination with an explicit rejection of all tort liability for adverse events for government and nongovernment parties alike.

The paper also noted that the reckless mandates—which didn’t even exempt pregnant and breast-feeding women—are now “associated with wider social harms.”

The fact that such policies were implemented despite controversy among experts and without updating the sole publicly available risk-benefit analysis to the current Omicron variants suggests a profound lack of transparency in scientific and regulatory policy making.

The researchers concluded their paper with a call for policymakers to stop mandates for young adults immediately, be sure that those who have already been injured by these vaccines are compensated for the suffering caused by mandates, and openly conduct and share the results of risk-benefit analyses of the vaccines for various age groups.

These findings have implications for mandates in other settings such as schools, corporations, healthcare systems and the military. Policymakers should repeal booster mandates for young adults immediately, ensure pathways to compensation to those who have suffered negative consequences from these policies, provide open access to participant-level clinical trial data to allow risk- and age-stratified harm-benefit analyses of any new vaccines prior to issuing recommendations, and begin what will be a long process of rebuilding trust in public health.

You can read and download the study here.

Since the spring 2021, nearly 700 colleges and universities across the U.S. have mandated students to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

About Debra Heine

Debra Heine is a conservative Catholic mom of six and longtime political pundit. She has written for several conservative news websites over the years, including Breitbart and PJ Media.

Archive

Photo: MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - AUGUST 25: A young man receives the pfizer vaccine at the Royal Exhibition Building Vaccination Centre in Carlton on August 25, 2021 in Melbourne, Australia. Victoria has expanded its COVID-19 vaccination program to allow anyone over the age of 16 access to the coronavirus vaccine from today. The eligibility expansion comes as Victoria aims to reach its goal of administering one million vaccine doses over five weeks. (Photo by Darrian Traynor/Getty Images)

Support Free & Independent JournalismYour support helps protect our independence so that American Greatness can keep delivering top-quality, independent journalism that's free to everyone. Every contribution, however big or small, helps secure our future. If you can, please consider a recurring monthly donation.

Privacy PolicyTerms of Service

©2013 - 2022 American Greatness. All rights reserved.

America’s Talking is a registered trademark of Braveheart Media Holdings LLC. All rights reserved.
Page 21 of 46   Previous  1  2  3 20  21  22 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics