Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 25  26  27 44  45  46  Next

deena19k

Post Tue, Oct 11 2022, 9:38 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Oh, and by the way - here in Israel in the past week (in the Charedi community alone):

A 37 year old Gerrer Chosid died suddenly in Ashdod.
A 50 year old man "drowned" in the mikva on Erev Sukkos https://www.bhol.co.il/news/1447911
A 35 year old Belz Chosid (Frishman, I think) died suddenly after the Tish on Lel Sukkos. https://www.bhol.co.il/news/1448558

I can't say if any of them took the shots. Just noting the frequency of sudden deaths.

Just clarifying that the man who drowned in thr mikvah was not vaccinated. His family is actually very anti-vaccine. He suffered from epilepsy and had a seizure while in the mikvah and drowned.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Oct 11 2022, 9:55 am
deena19k wrote:
Just clarifying that the man who drowned in thr mikvah was not vaccinated. His family is actually very anti-vaccine. He suffered from epilepsy and had a seizure while in the mikvah and drowned.

Yes. Thank you. I just saw a comment on one of the Charedi sites where someone said "People with epilepsy shouldn't go in the water" or something like that. So I gathered. In general, the Meah Shearim folks don't take the shots so I was surprised when I heard.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Oct 11 2022, 10:55 am
From Died Suddenly Group: ("coffee" - CV shot)

Hampshire, UK
Partner and I had opposing views on coffee. Happy to accept that we had different tastes. He went out one day for a coffee, a few weeks later started to feel exceptionally tired in the afternoons. He had not long previously had his mandatory pilots medical and was passed fit. Went for another coffee. Move on a couple of months and day before he was due to fly, he suffered a ❤️ att ack. Stent inserted same day. Not allowed to fly for six months. Blood thinners, ❤️ health foods and exercise regime prescribed. 3 months later a catastrophic brain bleed. Operation to remove clot and relieve pressure on his brain. Eye see you, day nine life support was turned off. Death followed 23 hrs later. How I wish he had never drank coffee. 💔

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 2:48 pm
JUST IN - CRIMINAL FDA grants "emergency use" authorization for updated mRNA DEATHVAX™ "booster" injections in children as young as 5

2nd Smartest Guy in the World
Oct 12

The democide just keeps on keeping on with a wholly captured and criminal FDA.

From the FDA press release:

These bivalent COVID-19 vaccines include an mRNA component of the original strain to provide an immune response that is broadly protective against COVID-19 and an mRNA component in common between the omicron variant BA.4 and BA.5 lineages to provide better protection against COVID-19 caused by the omicron variant. The mRNA in these vaccines is a specific piece of genetic material that instructs cells in the body to make the distinctive “spike” protein of the original virus strain and the omicron variant lineages BA.4 and BA.5. The spike proteins of BA.4 and BA.5 are identical.

This is the eugenics product that was tested on 8 mice for variants that are no longer present. This injection still does not prevent transmission and is targeting young demographics that have infection fatality rates (IFR) of around 0.000001%.

Most horrifying is the blatant admission that this never-ending “emergency” EUA poison induces endogenous spike protein production which is cytotoxic and unlike the actual virus turns the genetically modified human into a spike protein factory. (The Modified mRNA “vaccine” swaps out the uracil component of naturally occurring mRNA which lasts around 2 minutes with pseudouridine which lasts indefinitely, and as such indefinitely provides the ribosomes with instructions to continuously crank out the deadly spike protein into the trillions.)

“Since children have gone back to school in person and people are resuming pre-pandemic behaviors and activities, there is the potential for increased risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19. Vaccination remains the most effective measure to prevent the severe consequences of COVID-19, including hospitalization and death,” said Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D.

Again, children have around ZERO risk for exposure, sickness and transmission. Dr. Marks is a sociopathic liar that knows full well that it is impossible to spread a virus by asymptomatic people. Note his outrageously mendacious and completely unsupportable claim that, “the most effective measure to prevent the severe consequences of COVID-19, including hospitalization and death.” He needs to be indicted ASAP as does everyone at the FDA and put behind bars for millions if not billions of life sentences.

The data supporting the authorization of a single booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent for individuals 5 through 11 years of age is based in part on the FDA’s previous analysis of immune response and safety data from a clinical study in adults greater than 55 years of age who received a booster dose of a Pfizer-BioNTech’s investigational bivalent COVID-19 vaccine that contained a component of the original strain of SARS-CoV-2 and a component of Omicron lineage BA.1. In addition, the authorization is based on the FDA’s previous analysis of safety and effectiveness data of a booster dose of monovalent Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine in children 5 through 11 years of age.

Individuals who receive Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent may experience similar side effects reported by individuals who received the monovalent Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

Some questions for the FDA:

Is this the same data that your agency attempted to conceal for 75 years?

Where exactly is this data, and why are there no citations to said data in your press release?

Where may we find the FDA evaluation of safety data?

Why would a child with an IFR of around 0.000001% need to risk “potential side effects, as well as the risks of myocarditis and pericarditis”?

Etc. & etc.

There is around a 25% FDA recall for all of the drugs that they approved, and many deaths associated with said FDA approvals.

This agency along with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services must be shut down forever, and anyone at these agencies found to have directly or indirectly approved any of the DEATHVAX™ offerings must be prosecuted and sent to prison.

Do NOT comply.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 3:25 pm
From Died Suddenly:

My Mom went to the funeral today of her 68 year old friend. Her friend just stopped breathing after sitting down at the kitchen table. No pre-existing conditions that were known. She volunteered 3 days a week and was part of a weekly running club. She is survived by 8 children and 40 grandchildren.
While talking with my Mom, I pointed out, that is an odd way to die and even young people are dying suddenly after drinking juice. I said SADS is a new thing. It’s not the first time I’ve had this discussion with my Mon. My Mom said, I never thought of it that way. We talked about a few other things.
Then my Mom told me she has had 3 glasses of juice and she isn’t sure if she will have another glass In November. Ok dokey Mom.
World gone mad. Real zombies are our relatives.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 3:43 pm
From Died Suddenly:

I'm new to the group and reading all these stories is truly heartbreaking.
My Dad was forced to eat two cookies in order to board a flight home. He landed here in April, since then he's had a str0ke, a seizure, ❤️ issues they're unable to find a cause or solution for, they implanted a ❤️ monitor, his mental capacity is 1/8 of what it was, he sleeps a ton, has little energy and spends most of his days vegged out in front of the TV. My Dad, who taught me how to work on cars, fix computers and build houses has practically forgotten how to use a hammer or a computer.
My grandma had a str0ke and passed weeks after her second cookie.
My coworkers husband woke up paralyzed. Said it's GB, he's been bedridden for months.
Thank God my husband and kids all have the same opinion as I do so there's no friction in our home. I rarely see or talk to my extended family, all they do is give me a hard time for avoiding cookies, call me crazy, think I've been brainwashed. I so wish I could invite them to this group to see what is really happening!
This is a hill we're prepared to die on...

amother
Gladiolus

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 4:13 pm
And now Pfizer finally admits under oath that the vaccines does not prevent transmission!!!

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 4:38 pm
From Died Suddenly Group:
My heart is breaking now. Loosing so many people around me. Lost my 2 friends with MS. They managed it fine for 20 years until the cup cakes. 3 and they went to 4th stage and passed. My mom just diagnosed of altimers. She was in very beginning stage. Now they just did kat scan and MRI trying to see why is progressing so fast. She's almost ready for a home now. Remembers nothing.3 Cupcakes. I think so.

My girlfriends mom great shape. 3 cup cakes and has end of stage dementia now. Terrified to be alone.

One of my best friends boyfriend. 3 cupcakes as well as her. He had heart attack and she has had numerous test to see why she can barely walk. Both in great shape.

On top of people dying I believe the cupcakes fast forward things in your body that may have never come out otherwise. Have read many studies on this.

My aunt had heart attack 3 cupcakes.

My uncle blood clots 3 cupcakes.

Another friend has had 5 strokes since 44. Friends of friends have died mysterious deaths after cupcakes. My best friends co worker at Costco got cupcakes to go on honeymoon . Died on honeymoon as well as another co worker. These are just some on my mind. How are people not walking up. So many still think coincidence. Another friend lost 17 year old niece to mysterious death. I lost many friends because I don't like cupcakes. I have tried to tell people cupcakes aren't good. I am still the black sheep. I am suffering depression because of all this and my boyfriend had a stroke. No cupcakes. Probably from smoking. Love all these people with all my heart and I actually pray that cupcakes aren't that bad but my heart is breaking. They want my mom to have another cupcake and I can't change their mind.🙁 God please let the truth come out soon!! Canada

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 11:40 am
Guy I grew up with, 45 year old father of 5 and grandad. Had a massive s t r o k e whilst driving on sunday. Fortunately his wife managed to stop the car but he cant talk, cant walk. His family are devastated. The damage is irreversible.
I asked his wife, my friend if he'd had any digs...
Oh yeah! She replied proudly!! He had his 4th on Thursday... I felt like crying.
She went on to tell me about the 6 INCH shadow showing on mri scans in his head. Apparently the consultants dont know what it is....
My heart is literally breaking. I live in a little village and we have had more deaths here in the last 2 years than the previous 10.
I managed to persuade my mum & dad not to have their next one though!. But 3🌶🌶🌶 in I dunno how much damage has already been done.
Ive got to believe that the people responsible will pay, whether in this life or after otherwise ill go crazy.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 2:35 pm
https://truth613.substack.com/.....ng-as

Something strange is happening: As bombshell data is revealed, showing vax increases death rate EXPONENTIALLY and may have killed 20 MILLION GLOBALLY, they plow forward with untested booster for kids.
Major stories here - both about the harms and about the strange lunacy of the people who are LEGALLY LIABLE ignoring the data. Why aren’t they worried about their necks?

Brucha Weisberger
16 min ago
BS”D

I am really puzzled. There is such an explosion of information showing the extreme harms arising from the covid shots, that I cannot even keep up with reporting it. Of course, Pfizer and the government agencies know all this information very well. They knew what the shots would do before they were even released, as the FDA VRBPAC slide from October 2020 shows:

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

So, it stands to reason that they’d banked on the public never figuring out the truth, (as mainstream media and social media were suppressing the deaths and injuries and blaming covid for whatever bad things happened.) But now that the information is coming out in a tidal wave, you’d imagine they’d be trying to distance themselves from these deadly injections, to avoid criminal prosecution.

Sometimes, comments by public figures seemed to indicate that they were indeed doing that.

But right now, it doesn’t look that way, and I just don’t get it. How does it make sense that at the same time, I’m getting emails about a 400% increase in cardiac deaths in vaxxed individuals, and on the other hand, emails about the FDA rubber stamping Pfizer’s new bivalent booster, which was untested on humans - for kids, 5-12 years old. (By the way, this specific shot was only tested on 8 mice, and it already killed a woman on the spot.) See:

In G-d’s Army There’s Only Truth
It’s Starting 😰
BS”D (Updated September 23 as new information came to light.) This post is very tragic, so I already have a more encouraging post prepared to follow it. Even though it’s sad, we need to tell people the truth, to try to help them avoid tragedy. So here goes…
Read more
21 days ago · 26 likes · 6 comments · Brucha Weisberger
Why are they pressing forward so hard with poison at this point, when the proof is in our hands????? Aren’t they worried about their upcoming trials?

I don’t have the answer.

Here are the stories.

Story #1

Analysis of Pfizer data shows that a person receiving the covid shots has a 400% higher chance of dying of cardiac arrest over the following six months then a non vaxxed person.
Quotes from Red Voice Media

“There’s a smoking gun against the vaccine agenda, and the evidence lies within Pfizer’s own clinical trials. Because when Pfizer went to the FDA to their license, they failed one critical data point, all-cause mortality.

Let’s break it all down with the assistance of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
In the Pfizer clinical trials, they gave 22,000 people two COVID injections and 22,000 people fake vaccines.

• Of the 44,000 in total, one person died of COVID in the vaccine group, and two people died of COVID in the placebo group. So Pfizer, with the misleading measure of relative risk reduction, called their vaccine “100% effective” because two is 100% greater than one. But from the angle of absolute risk, it took 22,000 vaccines to save just one life from COVID.

• And over a 6-month period, 21 of the vaccinated people died of all causes, whereas only 17 people died in the placebo group, a 24% difference.

(Link below.)

So what was killing those people in the vaccine group?
“It was cardiac arrest,” says RFK Jr.

There were five cardiac arrest deaths in the vaccine group and only one in the placebo group. What that means is that if you take that vaccine, you’re [400%] more likely to die from a fatal cardiac arrest over the next six months than if you don’t. What it also means is that for every life they save by preventing a death from COVID, they are killing four people from cardiac arrest.

So when Pfizer presented this data to the FDA, the FDA was supposed to assess all-cause mortality, give Pfizer’s vaccine a failing grade, tell them to make a better product and not come back until they could show it saves more lives than it kills. But instead, they rubberstamped them through, gave them the green light, and fast-tracked a vaccination campaign potentially responsible for up to 20 million deaths worldwide. https://www.redvoicemedia.com/.....ef/8/

Covid vaccines responsible for TWENTY million deaths worldwide?? Where does that number come from?
Expert data analyst Peter Halligan estimated in August that the shots have likely killed 20 million people already globally, and caused 2.2 billion injuries. The Expose just had an article on October 1 about how Peter arrived at his numbers.

Here, Canadian pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson reviews Peter Halligan’s conclusions with Red Voice Media and extrapolates to the future:

So, EU+US deaths (EUDRA + VAERS) = 13,972 + 46,999 = 60,971 deaths

and EU+US injuries = 854,084 + 6,089,773 = 6,943,857 (multiple per person, half of which are “serious”).

Multiply by 40 for URF (underreporting factor) and then (multiply) by 8 to “globalize” (the total number).

Global deaths are around 19.5 million SO FAR, and global injuries are around 2.2 billion.

Those injuries are likely to develop into “conditions” and then morbidities.

These numbers are best estimates, at this point in time, using government data for the global consequences of the clot shot in terms of death and morbidity … Now, these numbers are beyond staggering. To contrast that with history, vaccines have typically been pulled from the market – the last one, the bird flu vaccine – was pulled with only 35 — three, five deaths.

I hope people can appreciate the scale of what is going on here. An unimaginable carnage WHICH ISN’T OVER because that number – first of all, is the current estimate. It does not include future deaths of a similar type, which will be cumulative on top of that.

It does not include stillbirths. It does not include those avoidable deaths due to having had a one-disease healthcare system for two and a half years, with people not being treated or investigated for cancer or treated for cancer, for example. Those numbers are not included. The numbers from the lockdowns, the suicides are not included. And also not included are the future deaths that we’re anticipating from a rapid increase in the rate of cancer presentations and fatal infections because of immune suppression induced by the clot shot. Those factors are IN ADDITION TO those jaw-dropping numbers that I just mentioned.

Peter’s article:

Peter’s Newsletter
20 million saved or 20 million killed
An article in the Lancet claims that 20 million lives were saved with the use of injections. (Note, the injections are not “vaccines”, they are gene therapies, that is therapeutics like Ivermectin, that should have been regulated as therapeutics. The manufacturers state this in their regulatory submissions and SEC filings…
Read more: https://peterhalligan.substack.....illed
https://expose-news.com/2022/1.....tion/

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/.....ideo/

Story #2

In Israel, the covid shot killed elderly people at a rate 40 times higher than the virus would have, and killed young people at a rate 260 times higher than the virus.
This isn’t even new information, but Dr. Paul Alexander just republished it, and I realized it’s critical knowledge that most people don’t know.

Here is an article from March 1, 2021, with the results of an analysis of publicly available data showing the devastating toll of the shots in Israel at that time.

The data analysis was performed by an award-winning mathematician that I am in contact with - Dr. Herve Seligmann.

By Patrick Delaney, Life Site News

A re-analysis of published data from the Israeli Health Ministry by Dr. Hervé Seligmann, a member of the faculty of Medicine Emerging Infectious and Tropical Diseases at Aix-Marseille University, and engineer Haim Yativ reveal, in short, that the mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period. Among the younger class, these numbers are compounded to death rates at 260 times what the COVID-19 virus would have claimed in the given time frame.’

While the full mathematical analysis may be found in the article itself, the authors demonstrate how among “those vaccinated and above 65, 0.2% … died during the three-week period between doses, hence about 200 among 100,000 vaccinated. This is to be compared to the 4.91 dead among 100,000 dying from COVID-19 without vaccination.”

“This scary picture also extends to those below 65,” the researchers continued. During the five-week vaccination process “0.05%, meaning 50 among 100,000, died. This is to be compared to the 0.19 per 100,000 dying from COVID-19 (who) are not vaccinated … Hence the death rate of this age group increased by 260 (times) during this five-week period of the vaccination process, as compared to their natural COVID-19 death rate.”

As reported by IsraelNationalNews (INN), Seligmann is of Israeli-Luxembourg nationality, has a biology degree from Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and has written more than 100 scientific publications. INN reports the researchers “have no conflicts or interests other than having children in Israel.”

Yativ and Seligmann stipulate that even these “estimated numbers of deaths from the vaccine are probably much lower than actual numbers as it accounts only for those defined as COVID-19 deaths for that short time period and does not include AVC and cardiac (and other) events resulting from the inflammatory reactions.”

Nor do these numbers “account for long-term complications,” they write.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n.....hers/

Don’t forget the V-safe data the CDC was recently forced to release, proving causation of harm from the shots, and showing that over 10% of injected people had significant adverse effects.

We Now Have Clear Proof the Vaccine is Dangerous and That The CDC Concealed It
BS”D This is a very significant development. I’m going to bring you the doctor’s entire piece, because it’s so important. Link to his original article at the end. By A Midwestern Doctor October 5 Aaron Siri was finally able to force the CDC to relinquish their V-safe data…
Read more
8 days ago · 11 likes · 4 comments · Brucha Weisberger
Story #3
[b]But with all this, unbelievably, on Wednesday the FDA approved Pfizer’s new bivalent booster for 5-11 year old children. They did so without any bivalent shots even being tested on ANY children (or even young mice!)

Pfizer is knowingly targeting an age group that does not even have what to fear from covid, and they are also working on the bivalent shots for the babies, 😱 next:

Source: https://www.pfizer.com/news/pr.....use-1

Different countries, (I know of Uruguay, the UK, Sweden and Denmark), have stopped or are planning to stop giving most children the shots. They obviously figured out something critical that made them change course.

Uruguay suspended covid shots for children under 13 in July 2022. https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/.....78868

According to the UK’s new guidance, most children who turned 5 on or after September 1, 2022 can no longer receive a covid vaccine.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/.....o-15/

In Sweden, starting November 1, covid vaccination will no longer be recommended for most people under 18.

https://www.krisinformation.se.....-turn

Denmark barred children under 18 from getting covid shots in August 2022.

https://www.westernstandard.ne......html

But Pfizer and the U.S. are ramming them full force ahead for babies as if oblivious.

WHY are they acting blind to the severe dangers they KNOW, and we know, and they KNOW THAT WE KNOW that they know?

Why aren’t they acting more worried about Nuremberg 2.0?

I don’t know!

Igor Chudov reported yesterday about the kids’ bivalent authorization:

Pfizer just reported FDA’s decision to approve a bivalent Covid booster for children 5-12 years of age.

What is amazing is that the approved bivalent vaccine was NOT tested on children or even on baby mice, at all!

For each of the bivalent COVID-19 vaccines authorized today, the FDA relied on immune response and safety data that it had previously evaluated from a clinical study in adults of a booster dose of a bivalent COVID-19 vaccine that contained a component of the original strain of SARS-CoV-2 and a component of omicron lineage BA.1. The FDA considers such data as relevant and supportive of vaccines containing a component of the omicron variant BA.4 and BA.5 lineages. In addition, the FDA has evaluated and considered immune response and safety data from clinical studies of the monovalent mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, including as a booster dose in pediatric age groups. These data and real-world experience with the monovalent mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, which have been administered to millions of people, including young children, support the EUA of the bivalent COVID-19 vaccines in younger age groups.

May I ask, why no testing? The FDA and Pfizer had plenty of time: they were testing bivalent boosters on adults since the beginning of the year. No testing on children was done with any bivalent booster.

Could Pfizer at least purchase 8 baby mice and try their booster on 8 mouse babies? They surely could do that along with the adult dose testing.

An added touch of ridiculousness here is that the FDA also chose NOT to consult “FDA advisors” and thus did not convene the VRBPAC committee. That committee would, of course, approve anything. So, what is the reason for not convening it? The reason is that the FDA did not want to have any votes — even one vote — against this vaccine and did not want to have a public hearing about this travesty.

If someone asked me three years ago, whether it is possible that the FDA would approve a children’s vaccine with ZERO testing on children, I would of course laugh the question off as ludicrous. Now it is reality. Even worse, schools and camps may start requiring it.

I thought that the reputation of our health authorities could only bottom at zero. Clearly, though, they want to drive it down to the negative territory.

Source:

https://open.substack.com/pub/.....oster

Are the kids OK?
That is the title of a powerful 3-minute video by the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation. Since it was released October 5, it’s gotten over 78,000 views. You should definitely watch and share it, if you haven’t yet.

The video opens with an ad by Pfizer last year, encouraging children to sign up for its covid vaccine trials. In the advertisement, the child narrator calls the kid volunteers “superheroes.”
https://rumble.com/vosfos-pfiz......html

This is followed by an ad run by New York Presbyterian Hospital one year later, attempting to normalize myocarditis in kids.
https://rumble.com/v1ld24b-ny-......html

Next, data from a huge study of 790,000 patients is presented, debunking the disinformation about myocarditis arising from covid. Myocarditis results from covid vaccines.

Then the video shows world renowned cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough MD testifying in the Pennsylvania Senate on March 7, 2022, about case stories of two teenage boys who died on Days 3 and 4 after their shots, and whose autopsies showed conclusively that they died as a result of the covid vaccine - tragically, two out of many such murdered children.

Next, Tawny Buettner, RN, emotionally testifies about how she was fired from her position as a pediatric ICU charge nurse at Rady Children’s Hospital - where she’d been saving lives, because she was speaking up to the doctors about the kids’ heart damage she was seeing from the shots, and refusing to be silenced. She’d say “why aren’t we reporting these to VAERS?” It was an unspoken rule on the unit that the staff was NOT supposed to be talking about the harms they saw befalling kids from the covid vaccines.

The video ends with the following question:

Why are the vaccines still in use?
The posting of “Are the Kids OK?” got Dr. Peter McCullough kicked off of Twitter permanently. Check this powerful video out with the link below.
https://rumble.com/v1mszqu-are......html

And by the way:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/......html

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 2:50 pm
Sweden and Denmark have stopped vax for under 18 — why on earth is US and FDA pressing ahead with it for kids?!?!

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 17 2022, 5:21 pm
From Died Suddenly:

A girl I know had 2 and then got “sick” while she was pregnant. 2 days after the baby was born went to the er Bc of a painful swollen spot on her leg. ER sent her home with nothing. A few days later went back to the ER, they said they didn’t know the cause and sent her home with meds. A few days later went back to the ER for the 3rd time, Hospital admitted her and said they had to amputate her leg immediately. She died that night. Blood clots. And also the baby was born with the C.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Oct 18 2022, 3:05 am
From Died Suddenly:

My incredibly health minded 16-year-old niece  has been running cross country. This girl eats no sugar no processed foods largely subsists on vegetables  and runs some amazing times. The last three races she has had to crawl over the finish line. My sister-in-law
gave all of her kiddos the cupcake and now this lovely, incredibly healthy young woman can’t finish a race without crawling across the line. Her mother has been told that she needs to go to a cardiologist. I don’t think it’s life-threatening but it’s terrifying. 

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Oct 18 2022, 3:15 am
I hesitate to add to this page when I read about all of the horrible events that some of you relate here. My heart and prayers go out to all of you. I, and thank God no one in my family have died from the 🧁…yet, but I do have a story to tell. My wife is a cancer survivor, and against my personal wishes, but thinking I was “protecting” her I got the first and second 🧁🧁 last year. I have been an avid mountain biker for more than 20 years. Now, one year later, I cannot peddle up the smallest hill without extreme shortness of breath and dizziness to the point I feel I am about to pass out. My doctor will not even entertain the thought that it’s from the 🧁. Most troubling, my 16 YO daughter got the 🧁 too. I can only imagine the extreme damage the 🧁must have done to me to produce this effect. I am wracked with regret, anger, and sadness at what they have done to us. My only solace is that I believe God is, and always will be in charge. This is an evil he has seen fit, for purposes beyond our comprehension, to allow to transpire in our lives. I want justice in the here and now, to be sure, but these satanic people are going to ultimately answer for what they have perpetuated on humanity. Within this life, or more importantly in their eternal lives.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Oct 18 2022, 6:01 am
From Died Suddenly:
Died 17th May 2021, age 38.
My beautiful child Kelly.
A few weeks after the 🪡.
Blood clot to the heart.
Recorded on her death certificate 💔

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 6:09 am
From Died Suddenly: (lollipops = shots)
Wife of a friend I've known for many years (40's) complained of a severe headache (unusual). They brought her to the ER. No findings. Went home. Next morning she was OK, but by late morning she was found unresponsive by her son and could not be revived by medics. Were told she had a ❤️-attack. No autopsy. I know they both needed to get lollipops for recent international travel. I feel extremely sad for them but angry that these crimes against the innocent will not see justice.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 6:22 am
There’s a cdc vote today to add Covid shots for kids to pediatric vax schedule!?!

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 6:25 am
https://truth613.substack.com/.....-vote

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 6:28 am
All Children in Danger: CDC To Vote Thursday on Adding Covid Shots to Pediatric Vaccine Schedule
A shocking development, being that the dangers have now become blatantly obvious to the world, along with the fact that the shots don’t work.

Brucha Weisberger
Oct 19

BS”D

The CDC seems likely to (G-d forbid) add the covid shots to the childhood vaccine schedule in their vote on Thursday.

I got an email with a call to action from the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons.

This feels surreal, even though we’ve been anticipating this day with dread for about a year and half.

Twitter avatar for @TuckerCarlson
Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
The CDC is about to add the Covid vaccine to the childhood immunization schedule, which would make the vax mandatory for kids to attend school.
12:50 AM ∙ Oct 19, 2022
15,972Likes7,964Retweets
Steve Kirsch wrote:

Here’s the Thursday agenda for the ACIP committee meeting that starts on Wednesday, Oct 19:

This is the big prize for a vaccine manufacturer.

If you get put on the CDC childhood vaccine schedule, it means:

Liability protection forever for not just the vaccine for kids, but for the adult vaccine as well

All states require vaccination in order to attend public school. Many tie their list to the CDC list or a subset thereof. So getting on the list is a key step to being mandated in many states.

That’s why they’ve targeted the kids with a vaccine that they don’t need.

Steve Kirsch's newsletter
ACIP committee will likely add the COVID vaccines to the childhood vaccination program on Thursday
Here’s the Thursday agenda for the ACIP committee meeting that starts on Wednesday, Oct 19: It’s too ambiguous to figure out so we should assume the worst. They aren’t supposed to put an EUA vaccine on the Immunization Schedule, but since when has that stopped them…
Read more
a day ago · 609 likes · 598 comments · Steve Kirsch
You can leave a comment here for the CDC.

I submitted this comment (BW):

I am astounded that you are considering adding the deadly COVID-19 “vaccine” which does not stop transmission or infection to the schedule for children, who aren’t even at risk of death from covid anyway. If you do this, beware that your day of reckoning is coming, because the truth about the shots is becoming more and more widely known by the day.

The AAPS has this suggested wording, which I noticed afterwards:

I urge the ACIP to reject any proposal that COVID shots be recommended for routine administration to children. There is no rational reason for kids to be subject to potential vaccine mandates, often driven by CDC guidance, for diseases like COVID that pose little risk to pediatric populations, especially when the available vaccines have poor or even negative efficacy for reducing infection. In light of the fact that almost 9 out of 10 kids have a degree of existing immunity, and factoring in the risk of severe adverse reaction to the shots, that are becoming increasingly apparent, a decision to add COVID vaccines to CDC immunization schedules makes even less sense. The only entities that would benefit from such a recommendation would be the vaccine manufacturers themselves. Not only would their revenue increase, but liability protections that unfairly shield manufacturers from being held accountable for unsafe products would be made permanent. In summary, I urge the committee members to vote down recommendations that would push more children to receive COVID shots that they do not need.

https://mailchi.mp/aapsonline/.....fe371

What can we do?
Pray to the Creator of the world to save the children. Sincere repentance for sins and recitation of Psalms is extremely effective.

Someone forwarded me this action plan from VIRGINIA MEDICAL FREEDOM ALLIANCE (VAMFA.org) I’m including most of it. The hyperlinks won’t copy so you can access them at the original article link below.

URGENT Action Alert!

The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) meeting on October 19-20, 2022, will vote on adding COVID-19 shots to the schedule of childhood vaccines required of students in order to attend school. This meeting will also discuss the COVID-19 "vaccine" safety and effectiveness in pregnant women and infants 6 months old and older. This meeting is open to the public and will be livestreamed here. We need YOU to stop this approval!

COVID vaccines have been administered to millions of people worldwide on the premise that they were safe and effective. There was no clinical data to support these claims. Overwhelming evidence shows that these vaccines are neither safe nor effective in almost every age group and particularly in children and persons under 60 years. Please read the facts below for details and to easily help you take action.

Please stand to protect our children! Our voices together are stronger than power- and profit-driven Big Pharma and the unconstitutional overreach and violation of parental rights by our government. Please act now!

Let your voice be heard in FOUR WAYS:

1. Click here to email 14 of the ACIP Committee members to VOTE NO on adding the COVID-19 shots to the recommended immunization schedule. (If your email provider doesn't recognize this link, their email addresses are provided below to copy into your email's "To" line. Tell them to VOTE NO on adding the COVID-19 shots to the recommended childhood immunization schedule.

SEND AN EMAIL:
gmlee@stanford.edu

lynn.bahta@state.mn.us

bzb8@uw.edu

oliver.brooks@wattshealth.org

wchen@som.umaryland.edu

Sybil_Cineas@brown.edu

matthew.f.daley@kp.org

ckotton@partners.org

staff@cayugafamilymedicine.com

valent29@law.msu.edu

kpoehling@wakehealth.edu

sanchez.940@osu.edu

WriteToNirav@gmail.com

keipp.talbot@vumc.org

CLICK HERE for additional information about ACIP members.

2. Follow up with a phone call to the ACIP Committee members listed below (especially Dr. Long since she doesn't seem to have her email address listed). Phone calls are critical! You can call at any hour and leave a message.

Dr. Sarah Long 215-427-5201

Dr. Grace Lee 650-497-0618

Lynn Bahta (an RN) 651-201-5505

Dr. Beth Bell 404-432-3059

Dr. Oliver Brooks 323-564-4331

Dr. Wilbur Chen 410-706-5328

Dr. Sybil Cineas 401-444-4741

Dr. Helen Keipp Talbot 615-322-2035

Dr. Matthew Daley 303-393-6604

Dr. Camille Nelson Kotton 617-726-3812

Dr. Jamie Loehr 607-697-0360

Veronica V. McNally (an attorney) 517-432-6969

Dr. Katherine A. Poehling 336-716-9661extension: 62540

Dr. Pablo J. Sánchez 614-722-4559

Dr. Nirav D. Shah 312-952-6092

3. Submit a written public comment here: https://www.regulations.gov/co.....-0001

**Written comments must be received on or before October 20, 2022, so please take a moment to do it now.**
It can be as simple and direct as just, “I oppose adding a COVID-19 vaccine requirement to the childhood schedule of immunizations.” Or include some of the facts listed below.

4. Forward this action alert to other concerned parents, grandparents and citizens.

Thank you!

Facts:

The COVID shots are not traditional vaccines. Rather, they are experimental genetic products with novel mechanisms of action and many unknown short- and especially long-term risks. The CDC and FDA did not determine the long-term safety of the current COVID shots in children before instituting current child vaccine policies. At least five years of testing/research are necessary before we can really understand the risks.

After just one year of use in children, there is abundant evidence in official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases that injuries from the COVID shots in children are catastrophic.The U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) as of September 30, 2022 contains almost 28,000 adverse event reports in American children 6 months to 17 years, with 60 deaths and 433 near-deaths, 301 permanently disabled, and 985 reports of myocarditis.

(BW: We also know that VAERS is very seriously underreported. Multiply all the above by a factor of at least 30.)

Other serious injuries in children include severe allergic reactions, blood clots and strokes, encephalitis/encephalopathy, and other autoimmune and neurologic disorders. In older persons there is evidence of loss of fertility and cancer. The CDC and FDA have failed to acknowledge, disclose or explain to the U.S. people the overwhelming evidence of injuries and deaths reported to official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases and in the pharmaceutical companies’ own clinical trial data.

The 1,953 VAERS reports of myocarditis worldwide prompted a number of European countries to prohibit the COVID shot in children and teens. How can the CDC justify instead a vote to mandate it for school-age children?

Healthy children under 18 have virtually no risk of death from COVID, a 99.995% recovery rate and the vast majority have minimal symptoms. CDC data show that most children (more than three out of four) already have developed natural immunity to the virus and thus have no demonstrated need for vaccination. There is no benefit to vaccinating children given the known serious health risks of the shot that parents and children may have to live with for the rest of their lives.

The CDC and the FDA have promoted the false and misleading claims that, “COVID vaccines are safe and effective" and, “Benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks” but failed to provide objective quantitative evidence that supports their scientific basis. They have failed to acknowledge, disclose or explain to the U.S. people the overwhelming evidence of injuries and deaths reported to official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases and in the pharmaceutical companies’ own clinical trial data.

Parents’ personal health decisions to accept or reject the vaccine for their minor children were made without their true voluntary informed consent due to intentional failure to provide complete and accurate information about risks, benefits or alternative options and, in numerous instances, coercion, retaliation or social restrictions. This violates the Nuremberg Code, parental rights and the fundamental human right of bodily autonomy.

Source: http://r1479375.vamfa.org/c/v?.....aWrSU

Here are some more excellent articles about the upcoming CDC meeting:
Clown World - Honk
Vaccines For Children Program - ACIP Meeting Tomorrow
On October 12, the CDC Twitter account posted that they would be hosting a webinar with the “Vaccine Equity Cooperative”, an organization whose sole purpose is to bring up vaccination rates among “BIPOC” communities…
Read more
19 hours ago · 85 likes · 20 comments · Etana Hecht

James Roguski
HANDS OFF OUR CHILDREN
THIS INSANITY MUST STOP AND IT MUST STOP RIGHT NOW PLEASE LISTEN TO THE AUDIO BELOW…
Read more
8 hours ago · 73 likes · 52 comments · James Roguski

uTobian
The iatrogenocide accelerates
The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will conduct a two-day meeting starting tomorrow (October 19 and 20). The official announcement of the agenda was intentionally vague. But over the past few days people in the movement have figured out that the CDC intends to add Covid-19 shots to the childhood immunization schedule…
Read more
12 hours ago · 259 likes · 207 comments · Toby Rogers

Unreported Truths
URGENT: the CDC vaccine group is meeting tomorrow and may try to add the Covid shots to the normal childhood vaccine schedule

Read more
15 hours ago · 556 likes · 446 comments · Alex Berenson
EMERGENCY NOTICE:
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will be meeting

October 19, 2022: 8:30am – 5:30pm ET

October 20, 2022: 8:30am – 4:00pm ET

MEETING AGENDA

WATCH THE MEETINGS

It is very hard to understand how they could consider such a move at this time, as the world is waking up. People don’t want the shots for their kids. Many people regret getting “vaccinated.” Knowledge of the truth is exploding worldwide.

Here are possible explanations.

• Right now the vaccine manufacturers are shielded from liability because the shot is under Emergency Use Authorization for a current national health emergency. This pretense of emergency is really wearing thin and the latest renewal will expire in early 2023. It doesn’t appear that they’ll manage to renew it again.

If the shots get regular approval, the manufacturers will be vulnerable to lawsuits for damages arising from their use. Not so, however, if they’re added to the childhood vaccine schedule. Injections on this schedule enjoy complete immunity from legal action against their makers.

• Of course, the MONEY that would come pouring in for the companies if kids would be forced to get the covid shots en masse is certainly a huge factor here.

• It just dawned on me why they’re going full steam ahead and they’re not scared to keep promoting the poisonous shots with all the information that’s come out. I think this is the deeper answer.

G-d has blinded them to the danger THEY are in and made them continue stubbornly on their path in order that they meet their downfall!

This is like the Egyptian king Pharaoh, who, faced with miraculous plague after plague on his country, each one tailored by G-d to be a measure-for measure repayment for the evil they’d done, still hardened his heart and refused to release the Jewish nation whom he’d enslaved. In the beginning, Pharaoh hardened his own heart. Afterwards, G-d hardened Pharaoh’s heart so that he would continue in his ways, to meet his deserved end.

I think that we may be seeing this miraculous occurrence again - as the behavior of the CDC, FDA, Pfizer, etc DEFY LOGIC.

I’m proposing this as the the answer to the question I raised last week:

Something strange is happening: As bombshell data is revealed, showing vax increases death rate EXPONENTIALLY and may have killed 20 MILLION GLOBALLY, they plow forward with untested booster for kids.
BS”D I am really puzzled. There is such an explosion of information showing the extreme harms arising from the covid shots, that I cannot even keep up with reporting it. Of course, Pfizer and the government agencies know all this information very well. They knew what the shots would do before they were even released, as the FDA VRBPAC slide from…
Read more
6 days ago · 22 likes · 8 comments · Brucha Weisberger
דברו דבר ולא יקום כי עמנו א-ל

Man plans and G-d laughs. What He wills ALWAYS comes to pass, and those who seek to interfere actually become unwitting messengers to bring about His plans.

Upgrade to paid

You’re a free subscriber to In G-d’s Army There’s Only Truth.

© 2022 Brucha Weisberger
548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104
Unsubscribe

Get the appStart writing

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 6:45 am
The Real Anthony Fauci (Free viewing for 10 days)

From Dr. Byram Bridle:
To promote open and respectful discussions about controversial scientific and medical topics, I highly recommend that everyone watch this movie, which was just released…

https://www.therealanthonyfauc.....wing/

Page 26 of 46   Previous  1  2  3 25  26  27 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics