Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O I used to vaccinate my children...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:13 am
amother [ Junglegreen ] wrote:
That's because pediatricians get bonuses from insurance companies if they have above a certain percentage of their office give regular vaccines. Every family that refuses, puts this bonus at risk.

I don’t know if that’s true or not, but it’s not the pediatricians who are saying you can’t selectively vaccinate, it’s the state. If they really do get bonuses, delayed vaccination wouldn’t affect that, because the vaccine is still being given. The state does not give parents the choice to opt out of vaccinations, nothing to do with whether or not the press are getting bonuses.

amother
Topaz

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:14 am
amother [ Razzmatazz ] wrote:
Rotavirus vaxx is not a jab in my country, it is oral. Don’t know about the US.

Same in US.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:17 am
I think people are starting to doubt vaccine safety and effectiveness more and more after being able to experience the development of the COVID vaccine in real time.
You are correct when you say the Rotavirus vaccine (and others) is totally unnecessary. The good news is that you can easily avoid giving that one to your children because it is only given to infants and not required for school.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:19 am
Sky-blue! Rotavirus Vax required for daycare?

amother
Topaz

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You’re right, it’s not a jab.
But who cares? Junk is junk ..

You should care - you researched and posted about it.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:25 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Sky-blue! Rotavirus Vax required for daycare?

When I say not required for school, I’m referring schools that start at 3 years old. Definitely not required for nursery as it is a virus only infants can catch. For a legal infant daycare, it very well might be required.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:28 am
Rotavirus isn't a big deal to skip (I did it by mistake because I wasn't functioning pp and never got around to doing all the checkups) and we did the appointment 1 day after whichever deadline and so they weren't allowed to give it anymore.

Smile

I didn't mean to not vaccinate, but honestly their saying that it's a day too late to give it makes me even more skeptical of giving it next time around.

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:28 am
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
I'm the opposite OP. I never vaccinated my kids (a decade and a half ago) but when NYS lost its RE, I had no choice. My kids got way fewer than those kids vaccinated on schedule and also they were older which is probably better than being an infant, but I am so so upset about those I had to give. I wish I wasn't forced into it.

Those who delay and give only what's required for school, you can get away with quite a few shots and to me each one less is a win. (Fewer DTap, fewer polio, fewer (or no) Hib, fewer (or no) pneumococcal, no rhotavirus, no hep a, fewer or no flu if you don't live in nyc, and of course no gardisil)

The flu shot is only required by NYC up until a certain age, and only in certain settings.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:33 am
amother [ Midnight ] wrote:
I don’t know if that’s true or not, but it’s not the pediatricians who are saying you can’t selectively vaccinate, it’s the state. If they really do get bonuses, delayed vaccination wouldn’t affect that, because the vaccine is still being given. The state does not give parents the choice to opt out of vaccinations, nothing to do with whether or not the press are getting bonuses.

Afaik the vaccines are only required for school. If parents homeschool they can opt out.

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:35 am
Afaik the vaccines are only required for school. If parents homeschool they can opt out.

Well, yea, that’s what I meant. You can’t opt out of certain (or any) required vaccines if you send to school. That’s what required refers to- required for school entry.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:37 am

They will force homeschooling also if not stopped.

Do not vote Democrat or you are voting for Tyranny.

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:38 am
My dr says I shouldnt give rotovirus vaccine until my school requires us to give it

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:42 am
I beg you all to listen to Candace Owens podcast, a shot in the dark. Full of data and proof. If you didn’t , then yes, you’re still following blindly.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:44 am

Oh so if you don’t work, school, travel, or breath public air you don’t must vaccinate.
Do you even hear yourself how ridiculous this is?

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:48 am
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
I beg you all to listen to Candace Owens podcast, a shot in the dark. Full of data and proof. If you didn’t , then yes, you’re still following blindly.

Thank you. I found it!
https://rumble.com/search/vide.....0dark

confused 2

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:48 am

where can u watch it?

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:54 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi,
I consider myself to be a “regular” “mainstream” person. Bh I have children, l and have a wonderful pediatrician who I trust. (Or should I say, trusted).
All the years, I happily gave my children the vaccines as required. Happily. Felt grateful we live in a world where I could protect my children from getting polio and other terrible diseases.

Along comes COVID...and we get to see the disgraceful behavior of government, big pharma, and if I dare say; the medical community.

I started looking into childhood vaccinations. I’m horrified. I’ve been allowing my kids to be jabbed all these years for no reason and I’ve possibly given them unknown health problems as a result.

Example, the rotavirus vaccine. Rotavirus is a harmless virus that causes a baby to get diarrhea for a few days. Diarrhea! Why are we giving my baby a vaccine to prevent her from getting diarrhea!? I’ll gladly have my baby have diarrhea for a few days and avoid the junk in the vaccine. Diarrhea is a normal part of life. (Incidentally as per the CDC the vaccine itself also causes diarrhea!)

This is just one example...but it’s enough.

I’m so upset and feel disheartened. When I try to discuss with my pediatrician he grows angry and continues to jab my little one with vaccines.

Should I switch to a different pediatrician? (Over all, he is a kind, experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated doctor)

I used to not vaccinate so here's word from the wise: Find a balance.
Because you are going to be reading so much junk out there. Even drs with credentials spew junk if you aren't exceedingly careful. You will read studies that are skewed, exaggerations, history twisted as proof, the more you read, the more over your head you will be.
Yes vaccines is a money making business. As is alternative medicine. Drs on both sides are corrupt. Studies can be skewed to prove anything at all.

So... find a dr you like and find your balance. Do what works for you despite the claims of poisoned needles and smallpox after tonsillectomies and polio from DDT, and a billion other theories that can not and will never be proven.

And daven. Everything is in His hands.

The balance I found is to give the shots required for school and nothing extra. That works for me. I'm comfortable with it and I see the shots are pretty much harmless in my children, contrary to the fearmongering.

I could go and answer all the points you brought up but there's no need to go into it. It is normal for a mother to want protect her children and be uneasy about things that seem harmful. But the extremism is very unhealthy. You don't want your children to pick up on that or to find their own things to be extreme about.
Balance, always balance. And trust in Hashem to take care of His children..

happy chick

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:56 am
amother [ Tulip ] wrote:
What's with Doctor Zelenko now??

He had surgery yesterday. His brother sent around a video and then a message that hes doing well, bh

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:56 am

You understand that it's not smarter to follow candance owens blindly?

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:59 am
Oh so if you don’t work, school, travel, or breath public air you don’t must vaccinate.
Do you even hear yourself how ridiculous this is?

All she’s saying is that vaccines are not required unless your child is enrolled in the school system.
I am going to assume that that’s the way it’s said in other languages, but in English “you don’t must” is not correct. It’s you don’t have to. (Not picking on you, I just see it frequently here, and it drives me crazy!!)
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics