Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Adderall
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Ultramarine

Post Fri, Nov 18 2022, 6:11 am
amother Tiffanyblue wrote:
How similar does addedal and Concerta feel? No one in town has Concerta and I’m running low.

I’ve been on concerta and on adderall. They feel very different for me. Concerta doesn’t work for me at all (felt very out of it but with rapid heartbeat on concerta while adderall felt just right)

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 7:59 am
I have 2 days left to my Concerta script. Do you have extra? I’m desperate. Anyone know if any pharmacy that has. I got last month from Brooklyn. But I live in lkwd. I would get from anywhere. Just don’t know where to go.
amother Ultramarine wrote:
I’ve been on concerta and on adderall. They feel very different for me. Concerta doesn’t work for me at all (felt very out of it but with rapid heartbeat on concerta while adderall felt just right)

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 8:31 am
I have 2 days left to my Concerta script. Do you have extra? I’m desperate. Anyone know if any pharmacy that has. I got last month from Brooklyn. But I live in lkwd. I would get from anywhere. Just don’t know where to go.

I only have adderall 😬 sorry

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 10:13 am

Google pharmacy near me and call one after the next until you find one that still has. Some still do at this point.
They say shortage will last until May.
I can't even imagine how schools will manage with a bunch of non-medicated kids!

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 10:20 am
I did. I spent the last 2 days calling and going tk every pharmacy nearby. I need it so bad. My marriage my children my daily functioning is all on the line.
amother OP wrote:
Google pharmacy near me and call one after the next until you find one that still has. Some still do at this point.
I can't even imagine how schools will manage with a bunch of non-medicated kids!

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 10:24 am
amother OP wrote:

Unfortunately CVS won’t tell you over the phone…you’ll have to go there in person with your prescription in order to find out if they have it in stock. (That’s what I was told when I called them)

amother
Celeste

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:51 am
Unfortunately CVS won’t tell you over the phone…you’ll have to go there in person with your prescription in order to find out if they have it in stock. (That’s what I was told when I called them)

You say hi can I send my prescription to you and pick it up today and they will say yes or no…

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 12:27 pm
amother Celeste wrote:
You say hi can I send my prescription to you and pick it up today and they will say yes or no…

Idk, I just asked and they wont tell you if they have it in stock or have enough of it in stock to fill ur script though

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 6:09 am
Anyone found recently???

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 7:38 am
This reminds me of a few years ago when dd was on quillivant and there was a shortage. Why is it always the adhd meds.

out-of-towner

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 7:44 am
amother Magenta wrote:
This reminds me of a few years ago when dd was on quillivant and there was a shortage. Why is it always the adhd meds.

It's not just ADHD stuff. There's also a nationwide shortage of Amoxcicillin.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 7:48 am
out-of-towner wrote:
It's not just ADHD stuff. There's also a nationwide shortage of Amoxcicillin.
😳 Oh no …

amother
Ultramarine

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 11:07 am
amother Pistachio wrote:
Anyone found recently???

I just picked up my brand adderall scripts (I take extended release+instant release) from Walgreens yesterday.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 12:13 pm
Just got ! Drove 30 min out to a random small pharmacy and they had.

I just picked up my brand adderall scripts (I take extended release+instant release) from Walgreens yesterday.

amother
Moccasin

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 12:16 pm
amother OP wrote:
Which pharmacy still has Adderall?
What's the solution? Switch meds?
Any help appreciated! Ty

OP: When calling pharmacy to fill your prescription, please say the magic words "I am paying for the entire prescription myself.
Insurance is not paying for it."

The pharmacy will suddenly have a distributor who has it.

in other words: pay for every pill. It is about 2.00 a pill.
But what dont we do for our children.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 1:10 pm
Just got ! Drove 30 min out to a random small pharmacy and they had.

Oyyy they had brand adderall at the local Walgreens

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 1:31 pm
Wasn’t looking for aferal and the original brand of mine that Walgreens carried annd had in stock was 600 for 28 days. and
Oyyy they had brand adderall at the local Walgreens

amother
DarkPurple

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 1:36 pm
Is there Stop and Shop near you? We got our script filled today in our local one in Elizabeth.

amother
Chicory

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 1:39 pm
Finding concerta has been a nightmare. Walgreens wanted 400 for 30 days. The dr sent it to express scripts 90 day supply. Supposedly they have. Been waiting since last Tuesday.
Davening.

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 1:49 pm
amother Chicory wrote:
Finding concerta has been a nightmare. Walgreens wanted 400 for 30 days. The dr sent it to express scripts 90 day supply. Supposedly they have. Been waiting since last Tuesday.
Davening.

I got a generic for concerta (extended release) filled today at CVS
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries