Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
What I need to buy instead of having cleaning help?
Previous  1  2

mom!

Post Sat, Dec 03 2022, 10:49 pm
Olive wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't go from lots of help to nothing at all. I don't know what you have now, but I've have 4 hours once a week for years & it's great. Knowing that she'll come makes the entire week easier. Even if it would be 2 hours it's still way better than nothing.

This.

ladYdI

Post Sat, Dec 03 2022, 11:24 pm
I like so many ideas posted already!
There’s mr clean disposable toilet cleaning pads and wand
Swifter
Roomba
Clorox wipes
Pay the kids to clean their rooms and to help

benny

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 8:47 am
I see lots of ppl recommending the roomba. Looking at the Roborock which seems to do so much more. (Yes pricier). I think I would get a vacuum and something to wash floors more easily. Any opinions between the 2?

srbmom

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 9:06 am
Quote:
Honestly I wouldn't go from lots of help to nothing at all. I don't know what you have now, but I've have 4 hours once a week for years & it's great. Knowing that she'll come makes the entire week easier. Even if it would be 2 hours it's still way better than nothing.

I agree. I have someone 2 hours a week and it keeps me sane. She does the bathrooms and kitchen. It also forces me keep the house neat enough for her to come to every week.

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 9:50 am
An alternative to the Roomba is a Sweepovac — a built-in electric dustpan. I am putting one into the side of a a base cabinet in my own kitchen when I remodel in a few months. It does need an electric outlet.

https://smile.amazon.com/Sweep.....;th=1

naturelover

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 10:08 am
benny wrote:
I see lots of ppl recommending the roomba. Looking at the Roborock which seems to do so much more. (Yes pricier). I think I would get a vacuum and something to wash floors more easily. Any opinions between the 2?

I had both and the roborock is much better. It's smarter and doesn't bump into things whereas the roomba did. The roomba got stuck a lot too.

benny

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 11:31 am
Thanks which roborock? I’m confused about how important the upgrades in the Maxv are?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 12:00 pm
benny wrote:

The Roomba is great but just a vacuum. It's priced very well. Their separate mop isn't good.
Those who want a combo piece go with the Roborock.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry