Previous  1  2  3

shifyshifi

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 10:14 am
Do what makes your husband happy!

amother
Strawberry

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 10:17 am
amother Diamond wrote:
Off topic, but I’ve never thought glasses made anyone more s-xy. Notice there are no models wearing glasses? This is a first one for me.

I find my dh s-xy in glasses , I also thinks it makes him look intelligent . He is a very intelligent person but this gives him an intelligent look, idk if can rly explain it . He alternates btwn glasses and contacts , it’s just a diff look, like someone can look good in Loungewear like sweatpants and sweatshirt but also look good in a suit and tie but in a different way

amother
  Peony

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 10:24 am
amother Diamond wrote:
Off topic, but I’ve never thought glasses made anyone more s-xy. Notice there are no models wearing glasses? This is a first one for me.

High-end (or I guess any) glasses’ brands sure do have models advertising their glasses.
Glasses are also used as an accessory/jewelry. Many wear very expensive pairs-as in designer frames, not because they need special medical lenses.

amother
Midnight

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 10:25 am
amother Diamond wrote:

There aren’t many models who shoot pics washing dishes either and that can very s-xy too.
When you have a relationship with a whole person there are different variables at play regarding what makes them seem attractive to you.

Green Tea

Post Wed, Nov 29 2023, 7:30 pm
This was so cute to read! Thank you for the update

amother
Ultramarine

Post Wed, Nov 29 2023, 7:41 pm
lamplighter wrote:
Buy glasses without a prescription. Wear them whenever you want, like an accessory. Maybe start with putting them on at home or just in the evening or just when not nidda and then decide how, when or if you want to wear them outside.

Was gonna say this. I would get a fake pair to just wear special for him, like nights when you two are “spending” time together. I do something similar with DH and he loves it, plus it makes it exciting that it’s just for that type of thing. And now all I ever have to do to initiate is just put that thing on and he knows..

amother
  OP

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 1:28 am
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Was gonna say this. I would get a fake pair to just wear special for him, like nights when you two are “spending” time together. I do something similar with DH and he loves it, plus it makes it exciting that it’s just for that type of thing. And now all I ever have to do to initiate is just put that thing on and he knows..

Oh, I didn't know that's so common,
Would you share what makes your DH excited?

Iymnok

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 2:17 am
Models don’t wear glasses because they distract from the product they are trying to promote. It’s all in the art of advertising.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics