Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
The Beckman’s - Ami Serial
  Previous  1  2  3 40  41  42 43  44  45  Next

amother
Firethorn

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 1:34 pm
amother Chestnut wrote:
My theory is mr Beckman faked his death to get away from his crazy kids

Or it’s all one big dream. 😂

amother
Firethorn

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:57 am
Mrs Beckman insists on going home. Saying how Dina needs her since her husband left her.
Mrs. Beckman is in denial that she’ll fall into Dina’s trap again. But insists on being brought home so Eli brings her home.
Yossi calls Ari to tell him he’d work things out with Dina only if she goes to therapy.
Obviously Eli is blaming Esti for everything.
Eli didn’t show up at all that day. Esti brought the kids to the pizza shop where she met Tzipporah who lent her all those book and she asked Esti if she had read the books yet.
Esti went to bed early that night and Eli wasn’t there(obviously) and his car wasn’t there as well.

Perly1

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:33 am
Grr Eli is getting more and more loathsome.

Let's hope Dina insists if she has to go for therapy so does he. Or that Esti will learn from Yossi.

amother
Chestnut

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:04 am
Didn’t read it yet but what is up with this books subplot? So annoying.

Perly1

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:34 am
amother Chestnut wrote:
Didn’t read it yet but what is up with this books subplot? So annoying.

Yeah but I think Esti has realised there's more going on here.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 10:37 am
amother Firethorn wrote:
Mrs Beckman insists on going home. Saying how Dina needs her since her husband left her.
Mrs. Beckman is in denial that she’ll fall into Dina’s trap again. But insists on being brought home so Eli brings her home.
Yossi calls Ari to tell him he’d work things out with Dina only if she goes to therapy.
Eli didn’t show up at all that day. Esti brought the kids to the pizza shop where she met Tzipporah who lent her all those book and she asked Esti if she had read the books yet.
Esti went to bed early that night and Eli wasn’t there(obviously) and his car wasn’t there as well.

Someone here predicted that Dina's husband left her. Of course, she left him first when she went to her mother for shabbos, but who's counting lol

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 12:27 am
Can Esti just leave Eli already!?!
The guy is a b-stard!

Monkeymom

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 12:47 am
There was literally nothing new this week. I’m getting really annoyed at this serial! It’s time to wrap it up! We’re up to chapter 61 and there’s absolutely no hint whatsoever of what the story is heading to in resolution! Will Esty divorce? Will Dini go for help? Will Eli go for help? Usually at this point we know which characters are having a change of heart…. I’m fed up! I’m enjoying the story and love the author, but this is another level of procrastination

amother
Birch

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 1:40 am
The author has a history of ending heart wrenching stories abruptly. She will probably do the same. I still think about the crossroads one a lot.. lol. Hope she doesn’t do that with Beckmans.

I guess it’s a good marketing scheme from ami. I heard that they got a ton of annual subscriptions after those serials so they must be onto something

amother
Steelblue

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 1:53 am
amother Birch wrote:
The author has a history of ending heart wrenching stories abruptly. She will probably do the same. I still think about the crossroads one a lot.. lol. Hope she doesn’t do that with Beckmans.

I guess it’s a good marketing scheme from ami. I heard that they got a ton of annual subscriptions after those serials so they must be onto something

I agree, I mentioned this a few hundred comments ago- remember that story about the toxic bungalow colony “mini” serial? Same awful ending. This will be the same. I don’t know why I even read this author …. And at this point it’s getting so stale , there’s been zero movement for months.

amother
Hunter

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 6:00 am
Besides for his anger issues, what kind of guy is out til 3am without at least texting his wife to let her know where he is???

amother
Chestnut

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 10:07 am
amother Hunter wrote:
Besides for his anger issues, what kind of guy is out til 3am without at least texting his wife to let her know where he is???

The type to only buy a muffin for himself and his mommy

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 10:58 am
amother Apricot wrote:
Can Esti just leave Eli already!?!
The guy is a b-stard!

I agree.
And I hate how only the men’s say count for Eli.
He was willing to stay just because his brother in law was coming.
He thinks all women are pathetic.
Ugh.
The women in this story really do act pathetic actually.
I don’t know anyone like that in real life.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 7:41 am
amother Firethorn wrote:

Isn't that last one a red flag that he's cheating on her?
A especially the times when she wakes up to find he never came home.
(Because his bed is still made but that's another story. 🧕)

amother
Kiwi

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 7:57 am
amother OP wrote:
I agree.
And I hate how only the men’s say count for Eli.
He was willing to stay just because his brother in law was coming.
He thinks all women are pathetic.
Ugh.
The women in this story really do act pathetic actually.
I don’t know anyone like that in real life.

Yup. I've met obnoxious people but Eli goes above and beyond lol. And esti never properly calls him out...it's like she's struck mute, and just getting outraged in her head. It's bizarre. They're supposedly married.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 8:00 am
amother Gray wrote:
Isn't that last one a red flag that he's cheating on her?
A especially the times when she wakes up to find he never came home.
(Because his bed is still made but that's another story. 🧕)

Eh, the way he sounds, he's not even interested in s-x. He's only into Dina and his mother.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 9:02 pm
amother Apricot wrote:
Eh, the way he sounds, he's not even interested in s-x. He's only into Dina and his mother.

How do you know?
The guy also used to spend all his time at work frequently staying late.

Perly1

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 2:08 pm
Good last line from Esti this week. But will Eli take any notice?

amother
Firethorn

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 2:09 pm
Perly1 wrote:
Good last line from Esti this week. But will Eli take any notice?

I don’t think he will and he won’t care. It’s all about being a mommy’s boy and being there for Dina.

chestnut

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 3:10 pm
What happened this week?
Page 41 of 45   Previous  1  2  3 40  41  42 43  44  45  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room