Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
The Beckman’s - Ami Serial
  Previous  1  2  3 41  42 43  44  45  Next

amother
Firethorn

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 3:17 pm
chestnut wrote:
What happened this week?

Eli isn’t home as usual and it’s very late. Esti stays up waiting for him. He’s still a no show. She tried calling him on so many different numbers no answer. She asked Mimi where he is no answer. He finally answered saying he fell sleep by his mother. He finally shows up 4:30 AM. The next day at work, they want her to go over Dina’s files for her new house. They tried getting in touch with her but no answer so they want Esty to call her so she can do the photo shoot for her new house.
Eli informs Esti he closed on Dina’s house. And rushes to take a nap as he had a looooong night. Wait suggest they go to the marriage therapist Yossi and Dina are seeing but Eli will hear none of it.
Eli says: “ maybe if you wouldn’t stick yourself into everything, we wouldn’t have an issue. I stayed up the whole night to help my family.”
Esty says “do I also need to walk out on you so you’ll care enough to stay up all night to help me?”

amother
Tealblue

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 7:41 pm
Yeah so I know it’s just a story- but can I tar, feather and hang Eli?
Please, please, please!?

Perly1

Post Fri, Mar 08 2024, 2:07 am
amother Tealblue wrote:
Yeah so I know it’s just a story- but can I tar, feather and hang Eli?
Please, please, please!?

And he told Esti off when he finally answered his phone when she'd been worrying for an hour and a half why he wasn't home at 3am that what on earth was she worried about, and anyway she's normally asleep when he goes to bed (as if that's her fault too)

imamommy5

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 11:50 pm
Anyone get the feeling that this is being intentionally drawn out?

amother
Firethorn

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:57 am
imamommy5 wrote:

Yes. And it’s so annoying. Just end it already but not abruptly.

Tao

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 5:59 pm
Perly1 wrote:
And he told Esti off when he finally answered his phone when she'd been worrying for an hour and a half why he wasn't home at 3am that what on earth was she worried about, and anyway she's normally asleep when he goes to bed (as if that's her fault too)

Did anyone else remember how a few weeks back when Esti was at Hadassah's house and didn't answer Eli's phone call, he went all crazy, texting "WHERE R U?" (which is normal, of course, but then when Esti does the same at 3am - suddenly he can't understand her?!)

amother
Firethorn

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 6:00 pm
Tao wrote:
Did anyone else remember how a few weeks back when Esti was at Hadassah's house and didn't answer Eli's phone call, he went all crazy, texting "WHERE R U?" (which is normal, of course, but then when Esti does the same at 3am - suddenly he can't understand her?!)

I forgot that.

amother
Whitewash

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 8:21 pm
imamommy5 wrote:

Like about a year ago.

it’s okay!

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 9:01 am
The way I want it to end: Esty gets a divorce. Dina's husband gets a divorce. Mimi and her husband move far far away to work on their marriage without any Beckman drama.
The way it's going to end: Eli goes for help and somehow realizes how awful he was in one sitting. Dina goes for help and her husband takes her back even after all these years of craziness. Mimi realizes the truth about her family. The end.

amother
Petunia

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 10:24 am
it’s okay! wrote:
The way I want it to end: Esty gets a divorce. Dina's husband gets a divorce. Mimi and her husband move far far away to work on their marriage without any Beckman drama.
The way it's going to end: Eli goes for help and somehow realizes how awful he was in one sitting. Dina goes for help and her husband takes her back even after all these years of craziness. Mimi realizes the truth about her family. The end.

Even better… Eli won’t realize how bad he is but Esti is gonna read in a book that it is normal grieving process and they will live unhappily ever after….

amother
Maple

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 2:56 pm
Or their mother dies, they never talk to each other again, Dena divorces and all the debt from the business stays on Eli's name.

safetynet1

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 3:00 pm
it’s okay! wrote:

Even more so. Esti gets a divorce, remarries to someone wonderful and Eli stays single and brooding.

chestnut

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 3:11 pm
When do they usually end, before Pesach?

safetynet1

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 3:13 pm
chestnut wrote:
When do they usually end, before Pesach?

They usually end it before a Chag

amother
Forsythia

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 4:59 pm
Can someone post an update pls?

amother
Firethorn

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:47 pm
amother Forsythia wrote:
Can someone post an update pls?

Was gonna oust this am but forgot.

Eli is trying to defend himself helping everyone but himself.
They have a fight.
Chana from work ask Esti if she took the care of Dina’s files yet.
Eli is leaving again as usual to speak to his uncle and to Daaven.
Esti asks Eli for the key to Dina’s house. He says it’s not her house.
Esti says would you like to speak to my boss so Eli gives her the key.
Esti goes and marvels at this huge gorgeous house. She stays a few extra minutes after her boss leaves with the photographer only to see……

Dina pulling up.

amother
Orange

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 2:02 pm
amother Firethorn wrote:

They have a fight.
Esti goes and marvels at this huge gorgeous house. She stays a few extra minutes after her boss leaves with the photographer only to see……

Dina pulling up.

It also says she starts to feel bad for Dina.

amother
Daffodil

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 2:56 pm
amother Orange wrote:
It also says she starts to feel bad for Dina.

Why??

chestnut

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 5:25 pm
amother Firethorn wrote:

They have a fight.

Dina pulling up.

Ooh, some action, finally!
Wonder what will happen next week! Maybe Dina won't continue her usual pattern of screaming and blaming but instead present herself an absolutely nebach who had to compensate materialistic things for smth deeper. And Esty will melt.

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 5:36 pm
I am guessing that Esti will be the one to help Dina out. She will help her get a job in the design firm and work out an agreement with Eli so that she can move into the beautiful house. Dina will feel humbled and grateful. Everyone will begin communicating and become understanding each other and they will become one happy family again.
Page 42 of 45   Previous  1  2  3 41  42 43  44  45  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room