Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
The Beckman’s - Ami Serial
  Previous  1  2  3 42 43  44  45  Next

amother
Darkblue

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 3:39 pm
amother Pink wrote:
I am guessing that Esti will be the one to help Dina out. She will help her get a job in the design firm and work out an agreement with Eli so that she can move into the beautiful house. Dina will feel humbled and grateful. Everyone will begin communicating and become understanding each other and they will become one happy family again.

Sounds too good
Don't we wish real life would be that simple? Tongue Out

Perly1

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 5:36 pm
amother Darkblue wrote:
Sounds too good
Don't we wish real life would be that simple? Tongue Out

But they probably will end it 'and they all lived happily ever after' style

Perly1

Post Sat, Mar 16 2024, 5:39 pm
amother Daffodil wrote:
Why??

Because the house was so beautiful Esti realised how much effort Dina had put into it.

I have no sympathy. Perhaps she should have made more effort in her marriage. And what is she thinking designing a stunning mansion with her husband in kollel.

amother
Forsythia

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 2:56 pm
Can someone pls update?

Perly1

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 3:07 pm
Esti sees Yossi is with Dina and is jealous. She tells her boss she doesn't feel well and goes to Eli's office. A worker mentions the good work Eli has done signing new contracts and turning the company around (something Eli hasn't bothered mentioning to her)

Esti goes into Eli's office. She says Mimi is leaving Avi and describes their own marriage. Eli is angry and goes to call them when Esti says no, this is our marriage. She's prepared to work at it but only if he does too.

He comes home late. He has decided to sell the company. He'll split the profit. It's up to the others what they do with the money. He's doing this for the sake of their marriage.

And he already has a buyer.

Einikel

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 3:10 pm
Perly1 wrote:
Esti sees Yossi is with Dina and is jealous. She tells her boss she doesn't feel well and goes to Eli's office. A worker mentions the good work Eli has done signing new contracts and turning the company around (something Eli hasn't bothered mentioning to her)

Esti goes into Eli's office. She says Mimi is leaving Avi and describes their own marriage. Eli is angry and goes to call them when Esti says no, this is our marriage. She's prepared to work at it but only if he does too.

He comes home late. He has decided to sell the company. He'll split the profit. It's up to the others what they do with the money. He's doing this for the sake of their marriage.

Omg dramatic turnaround 😅

GLUE

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 3:21 pm
Next week it's over they will have one more with and 4 years later..... How everyone is living very well.

chestnut

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 3:25 pm
Perly1 wrote:

Whoa, so much in one chapter!
His uncle is probably the buyer

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 5:46 pm
chestnut wrote:
Whoa, so much in one chapter!
His uncle is probably the buyer

I had the same thought!

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 5:52 pm
Perly1 wrote:

Mimi’s leaving Avi? When did this happen?

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 5:54 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
Mimi’s leaving Avi? When did this happen?

She's not. Esti used it as a marshal for their own marriage.
She said if she says it about a Beckman Eli will sit up and listen.

She wasn't wrong!!

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Mar 30 2024, 10:31 pm
Anyone else raised their eyebrows and blushed at Eli asking Esti if she's coming up to bed? 🙈🙊

Coffee Addict

Post Sat, Mar 30 2024, 10:35 pm
amother Apricot wrote:
Anyone else raised their eyebrows and blushed at Eli asking Esti if she's coming up to bed? 🙈🙊

Haha! A little bit. Especially because she never went to sleep at the same time.

amother
Daffodil

Post Sat, Mar 30 2024, 10:37 pm
amother Apricot wrote:
nah, it's technical

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Mar 30 2024, 10:41 pm
amother Daffodil wrote:
nah, it's technical

I know but it was after their one civil conversation. So my mind automatically went there. I'm sure the author didn't mean it intentionally.

Tao

Post Sat, Mar 30 2024, 10:43 pm
amother Daffodil wrote:
nah, it's technical

agreed. was more like he just thought whatever time he goes to sleep is a reasonable time.

amother
Offwhite

Post Sat, Mar 30 2024, 10:59 pm
Waiting for an end already. End it and start another Serial.

married1234

Post Sat, Mar 30 2024, 11:31 pm
Can someone recap this week?

amother
Ginger

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 10:38 am
Eli is so dismissive of Esti. He doesn’t share any major decisions ahead of time. I think at this point, she should have told him off and put her foot down. He always act surprised - I sold the business? What? I always thought you didn’t like me being involved in the business.
I bought the house. Yeah, you don’t need to be involved in these decisions. I mean, just cuz we’re married. We’re having a family meeting and you need to be there. Oh - you have work, need a baby sitter, don’t want to be there? Too bad.

amother
Amaryllis

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 12:37 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
Waiting for an end already. End it and start another Serial.

Same. I feel like I’m reading the same thing every week. Literally going in circles.
Page 43 of 45   Previous  1  2  3 42 43  44  45  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room