Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dr Morgan OB
Previous  1  2

checkbefore

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 7:34 pm
I always see him in brick. I just daven I won't have Steven delivering me!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 7:37 pm
checkbefore wrote:
I always see him in brick. I just daven I won't have Steven delivering me!
thank you for this info. I feel so validated!! And hopeful that I won’t have to find another ob.

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 7:47 pm
So interesting, I love Steven and that he’s so confident and calm all the time.

checkbefore

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 7:51 pm
I find him so dismissive, abrupt and rude. Like I'm the idiot for coming in for my appointment. Can't explain it. Benjamin always smiles and waits for you to ask any questions and makes small talk too. Like, he's not doing me this massive favor for looking at me for 3 minutes (the way Steven makes it feel).

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 7:52 pm
I only had steven by every appointment and I thought he was very calm and patient and caring
He always answered my questions patiently

checkbefore

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 7:53 pm
Maybe he picks patients he likes? He definitely doesn't like me!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 8:14 pm
checkbefore wrote:
I find him so dismissive, abrupt and rude. Like I'm the idiot for coming in for my appointment. Can't explain it. Benjamin always smiles and waits for you to ask any questions and makes small talk too. Like, he's not doing me this massive favor for looking at me for 3 minutes (the way Steven makes it feel).
word for word how he made me feel. He was so “confident” that I don’t have any issues and it’s just my anxiety but guess what, I’m with an RE now and there’s a real issue that he completely dismissed.

amother
Leaf

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 9:15 pm
I had an awful experience with Dr. Steven Morgan. I used different practices as I lived in 4 different cities, but he's the only one I have anything negative to say about.
The visits throughout the pregnancy were uneventful and pleasant enough, but the birth experience was terrible. Without going into details, he made a mistake during a very complicated delivery... and the way he dealt with it was unbelievably cold, egotistical and defensive. In the recovery room, my husband asked him some follow up questions about my health and the baby and he just said- "how would I know? my part here is over..." That line sticks out, but it was a lot worse than that.
It took a lot of intervention and recovery, but TG all ended well for us.
I know mistakes can happen with any dr, and maybe it wasn't even his fault- but the way he dealt with it lacked all decency.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 6:49 am
amother Leaf wrote:
I had an awful experience with Dr. Steven Morgan. I used different practices as I lived in 4 different cities, but he's the only one I have anything negative to say about.
The visits throughout the pregnancy were uneventful and pleasant enough, but the birth experience was terrible. Without going into details, he made a mistake during a very complicated delivery... and the way he dealt with it was unbelievably cold, egotistical and defensive. In the recovery room, my husband asked him some follow up questions about my health and the baby and he just said- "how would I know? my part here is over..." That line sticks out, but it was a lot worse than that.
It took a lot of intervention and recovery, but TG all ended well for us.
I know mistakes can happen with any dr, and maybe it wasn't even his fault- but the way he dealt with it lacked all decency.

wow I’m so sorry you had that experience. so then I’m reconsidering staying with them. You never know who you get stuck with and I got the same egotistical , cold attitude every time from him. Would not want to deal with that during labor.

amother
Canary

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 8:36 am
I am so confused who to go with at this point based on these reviews!

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 1:29 pm
I was thrilled with both Steven and Ben. They both took the time of day for me and validated any questions or concerns I had. I had Ben for delivery twice and Steven once and was equally happy

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 4:48 pm
How could so many patients have different experiences and impressions of the same doctor? Does he act nice to only some patients? Only if you’re not a complicated case and not anxious?

checkbefore

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 5:04 pm
I've read on Google that he is really not nice to fat patients. I'm fat, so that tracks for me!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 5:42 pm
checkbefore wrote:
I've read on Google that he is really not nice to fat patients. I'm fat, so that tracks for me!
I’m not fat and he was pretty disgusting to me.

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 6:41 pm
checkbefore wrote:

So am I fat. Idk he’s been nice to me. I had an issue at birth and he told me it could be because I’m very overweight but also could be not because of that. That’s the only thing he said about my weight
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries