Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Therapist Recommendation-Lakewood or Zoom-Teenage DD
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Honey

Post Sat, Mar 11 2023, 10:06 pm
OKclairty has a directory of all kinds of frum therapists:

https://okclarity.com/directory/

(OKclarity has a "serach filter" where you can filter ONLY therapists who do zoom)

or try these other two sites that also have directories

https://frumtherapist.com/therapists

https://nefesh.org/therapists

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 11 2023, 10:17 pm
Does anyone have contact info for Rivky Gerson or Noemie Amoyelle?

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Sat, Mar 11 2023, 11:05 pm
amother OP wrote:

She has worked with Dr. Koslowitz in the past - was NOT a good shidduch although she was great at getting to the root of her issue- she had stopped seeing her due to COVID and then refused to go back to her when restrictions eased up claiming she was not her "type".

Dr koslowitz has a few therapists working under her now. She has one that she says is cool, young, and great at connecting with teens. I forgot the name.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 1:53 pm
I reccomend you get her evaluated. Relief doesn't really look into who they reccomend.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 3:10 pm
That is why I posted here. I am asking if anyone has experience in real life and can recommend someone they have tried and can vouch for.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 3:13 pm
amother OP wrote:
That is why I posted here. I am asking if anyone has experience in real life and can recommend someone they have tried and can vouch for.

An evaluation is done by a psychologist or. Physcoatrist. Not a therapist.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 3:17 pm
amother OP wrote:
Does anyone have contact info for Rivky Gerson or Noemie Amoyelle?

908-433-6540 Noemie Amoyelle
She has been my DD's therapist for several years (different situation) and I bless her with all my heart, she's been so good to her. She's amazingly grounded, but also young and with it. She relates really well to teens and young adults.

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 3:51 pm
Dr. Tzipora Koslowitz is a psychologist. I presume she had an evaluation already.

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 3:52 pm
Dr. Tzipora Koslowitz is a psychologist. I presume she had an evaluation already.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 4:06 pm
Chana lampner- LCSW and art therapy training

amother
Leaf

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 4:30 pm
Are you specifically looking for someone frum?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 5:36 pm
amother Leaf wrote:
Are you specifically looking for someone frum?

Yes, It would need to be someone who appreciates her struggle to do the right thing, while also relate to her need for individuality. Also she is extremely talented and there is little in the way of expression in her field of talent and lots of frustration involved in that. I would love for her to have a real place to explore and express it.

amother
Leaf

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 5:59 pm
amother OP wrote:
Yes, It would need to be someone who appreciates her struggle to do the right thing, while also relate to her need for individuality. Also she is extremely talented and there is little in the way of expression in her field of talent and lots of frustration involved in that. I would love for her to have a real place to explore and express it.

Got it! Makes total sense. Daniella Feldman is fantastic. I’ve also heard great things about Tova Sauer but I don’t think she’s quite as “trendy”.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 8:51 pm
amother Leaf wrote:
Got it! Makes total sense. Daniella Feldman is fantastic. I’ve also heard great things about Tova Sauer but I don’t think she’s quite as “trendy”.

Do you have Daniella Feldman's contact info?

Thanks!

amother
Lightgray

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 11:53 pm
I'd see if I could daven my way into yami breitowitz, OP. From the description of your daughter, she's a bullseye hit!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 12:08 am
We really tried- any tips or tricks? We were totally blown off. Does she see clients outside of Chemed? We would do anything to get in. She actually came the highest recommended.

amother
NeonPink

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 12:19 am
amother OP wrote:
Do you have Daniella Feldman's contact info?

Thanks!

Daniella Feldman (908) 783-1414

Good luck.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 5:40 pm
Does anyone know if Yami Breitowitz sees clients outside of CHEMED? Private practice?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 11:09 pm
amother OP wrote:
Does anyone know if Yami Breitowitz sees clients outside of CHEMED? Private practice?

BUMP- anyone with this info?

amother
Lightgray

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 11:15 pm
Yes I believe she does
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)