Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
AUTO WRITE (New game)
  Previous  1  2  3 25 26  27  28  Next

effess

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 10:34 pm
On my phone and it said I have a problem I can’t talk on the computer I don’t have any money on me so I’m gonna have a little trouble finding it so I’m just trying not have any problems I just

Dandelion21

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 11:42 pm
effess wrote:
On my phone and it said I have a problem I can’t talk on the computer I don’t have any money on me so I’m gonna have a little trouble finding it so I’m just trying not have any problems I just

Just got to the bathroom door so we are going out for a bit min now to

Plonis bas Plonis

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 1:14 am
The first time you have a chance at the top is the second one you get a free pass and you can

effess

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 1:31 am
Can I please have my phone back on the back of my car if I need it I’ll call him when I’m ready to leave it up I’ll be home by then I will be home by all day time I can talk soon thanks bye thanks thanks so I’ll see

SunnyDayz

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 3:08 am
See you tomorrow around noon or so I can get the money out of the bank from the house

eezee

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 4:17 am
When you get a minute can we go for the day or so so much for

birdie1

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 8:59 am
For a while now but it

Dandelion21

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 11:20 am
birdie1 wrote:
For a while now but it

It was so good to see you and your husband to come down to work and I hope you are not the intended recipient of this email to me or not for any of the above intended recipient or if you want to be

effess

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 3:40 pm
Beautiful beautiful news thanks to the family for the kids love that it will help us for us and our families are in the community and our families will learn how about you do that we can have you a good year old daughter love that we are all our family and our family love our families love love and thank love

Plonis bas Plonis

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 2:58 am
The first time you have a chance at the top is the second one you get a free pass and you

ETA Omg it just game the same exact wording as what I wrote up thread. So strange

effess

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 3:05 am
Stranger to you and my family and I love this place so far I love it it will help me out with my kids and I have a few more things to do but now I’m going on to a new level and I’m trying not so hard for me and my kids are not so happy and I’m happy to see them again and I’m proud to have them in the back room so I’m happy for them to do that with them so I’m proud to have

Dandelion21

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 8:12 am
effess wrote:
Stranger to you and my family and I love this place so far I love it it will help me out with my kids and I have a few more things to do but now I’m going on to a new level and I’m trying not so hard for me and my kids are not so happy and I’m happy to see them again and I’m proud to have them in the back room so I’m happy for them to do that with them so I’m proud to have

Have to get a new one for you and you will have a good time to get it to work on the

effess

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 9:00 am
They can have the kids in a room if they don’t have to figure it it up or not so I don’t have a

Plonis bas Plonis

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 6:55 am
I’m going on my walk with the dogs now I should

Dandelion21

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 9:20 am
Plonis bas Plonis wrote:
I’m going on my walk with the dogs now I should

Should I ask for a nap like that is so funny and I don't have a sub for you to the recipe chat on the phone w I am not working on it but I will try to get for you to the recipe

Plonis bas Plonis

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 9:16 pm
Dandelion21 wrote:
Should I ask for a nap like that is so funny and I don't have a sub for you to the recipe chat on the phone w I am not working on it but I will try to get for you to the recipe

(Your “sentence” made me lol)

The fact you were saying this makes it seem that you were trying too much and that it is a bit like saying you were wrong about something you were trying not doing and you are wrong for that to be a part in your sentence is just not right to be doing that

effess

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 11:32 pm
That’s great thanks I’ll see if I have to wait till I can go back home and I’ll be ready in the morning and I’ll let you know if you want it thanks bye

Perrys

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 12:06 am
The first time you were able and you had to do something about the situation you had in your mind and I think that

MommyM

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 3:38 pm
I am not sure if it's a good idea to start taking them now or not but I don't know if you want to eat or not.

effess

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 11:08 pm
Nothing is important but but I can’t can’t talk right

Page 26 of 28   Previous  1  2  3 25 26  27  28  Next Recent Topics