Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Whats needed in the area?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 4:47 pm
An organized van company for school routes for neighborhoods outside Lkwd that don’t have bussing !!

amother
Mulberry

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 4:51 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
An organized van company for school routes for neighborhoods outside Lkwd that don’t have bussing !!

They have this, there just not enough drivers

Plenty of Lakewood kids don't have bussing

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 8:31 pm
amother Outerspace wrote:
Sounds amazing but probably would have to charge a ton to make it worth it!

Right. So this isn’t such a different thing than ice cream kids was. For me to take my three kids there for an hour or two was $50….
And there wasn’t much for a real toddler, more geared towards 5-8 year olds, so I was busy chasing my crawler around.

I would love a place for toddlers (think 9-36 months), doesn’t have to be huge an elaborate but baby safe and colorful and clean, and if they had nice coffees etc, I bet a lot of stay at home mothers would hang out there! Imagine having a cappuccino while your babies played nicely …

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 8:33 pm
amother Charcoal wrote:
We need more non-CHS daycares. I would love to have more then one child at the same place.

To break even they’d have to charge you like $1000/month per kid …

amother
Mulberry

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 9:23 pm
amother Papaya wrote:
To break even they’d have to charge you like $1000/month per kid …

Do you know how much people are paying for non-CHS babysitters?

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 10:58 pm
amother Mulberry wrote:
Do you know how much people are paying for non-CHS babysitters?

A daycare usually has up to 4 year olds at least.
I pay $465 a month for my 4 year old.
I haven’t heard of anyone paying $1000 month for a group of even newborns , but maybe people are . But they aren’t paying that for 3,4 year olds

amother
Crocus

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 11:03 pm
amother Bluebell wrote:
Not necessarily. There’s plenty in Brooklyn that are date night worthy but not pricey/extra fancy. Just lakewood doesn’t have.

Teach me about date night worthy places in Brooklyn that are not pricey. Please.

amother
Cadetblue

Post Thu, Jun 22 2023, 12:39 pm
amother Papaya wrote:

I would love a place for toddlers (think 9-36 months), doesn’t have to be huge an elaborate but baby safe and colorful and clean, and if they had nice coffees etc, I bet a lot of stay at home mothers would hang out there! Imagine having a cappuccino while your babies played nicely …

This! We were in the Miami area over sukkos & we found this amazing kids play space in Hollywood called Sol Playce (run by israelis actually) they had a big ball pit, indoor playground, play kitchens, reading room, and a designated area for babies with Montessori type toys etc (like love every), it was perfect for our 1 year old. I wish we had such a place like that here
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries