Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Can I go to work with covid?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 12:02 am
Ugh I feel awful!! Feels like it'd peaking now. I took Sudafed 4 hours ago and no difference. What can I do to get better. I drank tea and took a bath.

bnm

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 12:11 am
Tea. Motrin. Sleep.

queen esther

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 1:08 am
Cheiny wrote:
So feeling run down is your gauge? Covid these days can cause mild symptoms in certain people but that doesn’t make it less contagious, or less risky for those in high risk categories.

It’s not okay to put other people’s health at risk.

So can I ask-and I'm not trying to be critical, I just want to understand the viewpoint, because I'm not sure where I stand on this issue-
Do you think people should be testing for Covid every time they have a cough or cold? Because if they feel mostly ok and go about their work/school routines they could be spreading Covid which you are saying is still much more dangerous than other colds, for certain groups. And then if it is Covid but they are not feeling super sick, then to stay home how long? Otherwise generally I feel like most people don't stay home from jobs just for a cough/ cold that is without fever and they feel they can push through. If we don't test for every symptom like was going on previously, then where do we draw the line, if not the presence of fever or feeling very unwell?

amother
Maize

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 3:35 am
amother OP wrote:
Ugh I feel awful!! Feels like it'd peaking now. I took Sudafed 4 hours ago and no difference. What can I do to get better. I drank tea and took a bath.

Ivermectin.

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 6:23 am
amother Maize wrote:
Ivermectin.

Please don't take medical advice from anonymous women.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 6:29 am
You should NOT go to work if you feel weak and lousy. Whether it is Covid, the flu or a rotten cold. When you feel lousy you can pass whatever you have on to others. Why would you be willing to do that?

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 6:38 am
Another thing - Maybe the symptoms of Covid are like those of a rotten cold but Covid does nastier things to the body and has implications (for some) in the long run. You don't want to be giving Covid to anyone. I don't believe in testing because that just feeds the whole Covid industry. But I do believe that if you feel rotten you belong AT HOME.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 6:39 am
amother Emerald wrote:
Please don't take medical advice from anonymous women.

LOL Is this your advice?

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 6:43 am
amother OP wrote:

There is no magic pill to make you feel better immediately.
That said, it is a good idea to take mega amounts of Vitamin D (I took 50,000 units on the advice of Covid experts that are not doctors who don't believe in vitamins anyway), Quercitin, Zinc and Vitamin C. Alot of Vitamin C. Like 1000 mg every hour. Fresh garlic is good for smashing illness and so is ginger. You can make a tea with ginger, garlic and honey and drink alot of it.
If you are interested I can send you a pdf with lots of ways to heal from Covid.
Ivermectin is good but you probably don't need it with the latest covid. I have a friend who claims it helps her get better faster.
Refuah Shlema!

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 6:49 am
ChossidMom wrote:
LOL Is this your advice?

Why are you so rude?

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 6:50 am
ChossidMom wrote:
There is no magic pill to make you feel better immediately.
That said, it is a good idea to take mega amounts of Vitamin D (I took 50,000 units on the advice of Covid experts that are not doctors who don't believe in vitamins anyway), Quercitin, Zinc and Vitamin C. Alot of Vitamin C. Like 1000 mg every hour. Fresh garlic is good for smashing illness and so is ginger. You can make a tea with ginger, garlic and honey and drink alot of it.
If you are interested I can send you a pdf with lots of ways to heal from Covid.
Ivermectin is good but you probably don't need it with the latest covid. I have a friend who claims it helps her get better faster.
Refuah Shlema!

Advice not from doctors to take drugs...sounds reasonable to me

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 7:05 am
amother Emerald wrote:
Advice not from doctors to take drugs...sounds reasonable to me

No drugs here. Just good old vitamins and minerals. I said Ivermectin isn't necessary. I believe that is the only drug on the list.

How about you post your advice and attacks on me under your screen name?

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 7:07 am
Don’t go to work when sick. With anything, especially with covid, you really need hydration and rest.

And don’t be that person who gives it to someone else out of negligence.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:20 am
I actually think I need to miss another day, is 100.2 temp a fever for adults? Besides I didn’t sleep all night and everything aches Crying

amother
Dahlia

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:22 am
whenever you have a fever for any reason please stay home! same for your kids as well!
refuah shleimah!

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 9:00 am
amother OP wrote:
I actually think I need to miss another day, is 100.2 temp a fever for adults? Besides I didn’t sleep all night and everything aches Crying

You have fever. Why can't you just stay home and take care of yourself? Everyone is entitled to get sick every so often. Is there anyone that can cook you up some soup or something? Have you never had a fever? Please relax, try to get some sleep and eat some raw garlic. I'm not kidding. But don't eat it on an empty stomach.
Refuah Shlema Hug

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 9:10 am
ChossidMom wrote:
You have fever. Why can't you just stay home and take care of yourself? Everyone is entitled to get sick every so often. Is there anyone that can cook you up some soup or something? Have you never had a fever? Please relax, try to get some sleep and eat some raw garlic. I'm not kidding. But don't eat it on an empty stomach.
Refuah Shlema Hug

I feel guilty when I miss work

boysrus

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 9:16 am
refuah sheleimah OP! Please stay home and rest your aching body. And that way you hopefully wont pass your germs along to others. I would hate to catch something right now, imagine being sick over Yom Kippur, its hard enough to fast when I 'm healthy.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 9:34 am
amother OP wrote:

Wouldn’t you feel more guilty if you went to work and got others sick?

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 9:37 am
amother OP wrote:

Why? Do lives depend on you?
Maybe put yourself first and by doing so you will refrain from making others sick?
If y ou need help at home please reach out to friends/neighbors.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics