Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Where can I get a high quality wig that’s affordable?
1  2  Next



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

rimon613




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 8:58 pm
?
Back to top

amother
Anemone


 

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 9:06 pm
Order directly from china
Back to top

BrachaVHatzlocha




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 9:21 pm
Mazali (fortune) wigs has a consignment store. If you are in Brooklyn.
Back to top

rimon613




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 10:39 pm
amother Anemone wrote:
Order directly from china



Which suppliers sell high quality wigs?
Back to top

Michelle123




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 10:41 pm
https://www.aliexpress.us/item.....Adapt



Tsingtsao wigs. Got a great pony from them!
Back to top

rimon613




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 11:16 pm
I feel like the wigs from China are usually not the best quality
Back to top

amother
Pearl


 

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 11:23 pm
rimon613 wrote:
I feel like the wigs from China are usually not the best quality


If you think eva and chloe, irene, and other non overpriced brands are made in italy I have a bridge to sell you....
Back to top

amother
Sage


 

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 11:36 pm
amother Pearl wrote:
If you think eva and chloe, irene, and other non overpriced brands are made in italy I have a bridge to sell you....


But these are not considered high quality brands
Back to top

rimon613




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 3:27 am
Bump
Back to top

amother
Celeste


 

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 3:59 am
Esty wigs from Israel.
Back to top

mynameismom




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 9:20 am
Sayar Wigs. She's im Woodmere and online on etsy
Back to top

Iymnok




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 9:31 am
Michelle123 wrote:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251801062543708.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d1HPQW4&aff_fcid=04385e03db4e458eb4a2a4ea4a77a731-1695955257535-05694-cTd77TOC&aff_fsk=cTd77TOC&aff_platform=link-c-tool&sk=cTd77TOC&aff_trace_key=04385e03db4e458eb4a2a4ea4a77a731-1695955257535-05694-cTd77TOC&terminal_id=bf655cbc21aa4a8c98cf220073bca51b&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt



Tsingtsao wigs. Got a great pony from them!

I paid $718 for a 18” lace front with a wave and highlights.
I am satisfied.
Back to top

amother
Cognac


 

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 8:36 pm
I also got my Fall from CHina 4 years ago, still holding up. I also got 2 full wigs from CHina, I also get a ton of compliments on them. I've put money into them, color, thinning, baby hairs etc.
Back to top

amother
Seagreen


 

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 8:37 pm
Red carpet wigs on the 5 towns for consignment
Back to top

amother
Molasses


 

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 8:42 pm
Michelle123 wrote:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251801062543708.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d1HPQW4&aff_fcid=04385e03db4e458eb4a2a4ea4a77a731-1695955257535-05694-cTd77TOC&aff_fsk=cTd77TOC&aff_platform=link-c-tool&sk=cTd77TOC&aff_trace_key=04385e03db4e458eb4a2a4ea4a77a731-1695955257535-05694-cTd77TOC&terminal_id=bf655cbc21aa4a8c98cf220073bca51b&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt



Tsingtsao wigs. Got a great pony from them!


Me and 3 friends have wigs from here and we are all happy.
Back to top

amother
Sage


 

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 1:24 am
amother Cognac wrote:
I also got my Fall from CHina 4 years ago, still holding up. I also got 2 full wigs from CHina, I also get a ton of compliments on them. I've put money into them, color, thinning, baby hairs etc.


Which companies?
Back to top

amother
Wine


 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 11:18 am
I have a barely worn short brown no lace RX good quality looking to sell if you're interested. the cap is too small on me
Back to top

mommybrr




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 10:00 pm
amother Wine wrote:
I have a barely worn short brown no lace RX good quality looking to sell if you're interested. the cap is too small on me


can you please pm me?
Back to top

amother
Ghostwhite


 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 10:01 pm
amother Wine wrote:
I have a barely worn short brown no lace RX good quality looking to sell if you're interested. the cap is too small on me

How much are you selling it for? how old is it?
Back to top

amother
Stone


 

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 11:04 pm
amother Molasses wrote:
Me and 3 friends have wigs from here and we are all happy.


Ty for this review

Are these all lace front or you pay extra for it?
Also is it wash and wear type of hair? And does hair feel like good quality?
And do you know if I can return if not happy?

Do you wear yours for shabbos or weekday?
Back to top
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Straight wig keeps turning out on one side 2 Thu, Feb 22 2024, 2:42 pm View last post
Five Towns wig gemach
by amother
1 Wed, Feb 21 2024, 10:19 pm View last post
Who are the top wig cutters in the Five Towns/Queens area? 2 Tue, Feb 20 2024, 9:32 pm View last post
Do you dye you white hair out of the wig
by amother
4 Tue, Feb 20 2024, 7:19 pm View last post
The wig outlet
by amother
0 Tue, Feb 20 2024, 8:47 am View last post