Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
S/o just for fun what would your dh write on abafather.com
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 4:49 pm
So my second seder chavrusa told me about this amazing investment opportunity. its a guy he is investing in. guaranteed 37% interest in six months and is completely RISK-FREE.

why did dw get so MAD when I suggested we invest? Should I tell that I already invested the 20K she put in her emergency fund?

wwyd?

amother
Moccasin

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 4:59 pm
amother Crimson wrote:
PSA: There is manischewitz paysachdik soup nuts for free in Bais Shalom.
I would've taken it all home but I only had room for 37 cases in my pickup.

This is actually my father.

Oh, and the reason it's free/on sale is because it expired last week.

BH Yom Yom

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:01 pm
Women like things on sale, right? So why did DW get so upset when I came home with 15 boxes of Cheerios? They were 3 for the price of 1, that’s a good deal, yeah? It’s still 2 weeks til Pesach, and our little kids love Cheerios. What are they supposed to eat for 2 weeks?

amother
Moccasin

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:03 pm
I found this great discount site where I buy DW a new necklace every Yom Tov, but she only ends up wearing it once and then says I should let her pick it out herself next time.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? Is it possible to have so much jewelry that you lose track of what you have?

(BH this should be the biggest problem but it personally drives me crazy)

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:05 pm
amother Moccasin wrote:
I found this great discount site where I buy DW a new necklace every Yom Tov, but she only ends up wearing it once and then says I should let her pick it out herself next time.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? Is it possible to have so much jewelry that you lose track of what you have?

(BH this should be the biggest problem but it personally drives me crazy)

Every Shabbos you should take it and put it on her. my chosson rebbi said its very romantic

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:06 pm
BH Yom Yom wrote:
Women like things on sale, right? So why did DW get so upset when I came home with 15 boxes of Cheerios? They were 3 for the price of 1, that’s a good deal, yeah? It’s still 2 weeks til Pesach, and our little kids love Cheerios. What are they supposed to eat for 2 weeks?

That's a really great deal! Which store?
I buy all the weekly offers, wives just don't appreciate all the money we save!

amother
Moccasin

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:08 pm
amother Crimson wrote:
Every Shabbos you should take it and put it on her. my chosson rebbi said its very romantic

Whether it matches her outfit or not, right?

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:09 pm
amother Moccasin wrote:
Whether it matches her outfit or not, right?

she is supposed to look beautiful to you. its her chiyuv, and my chosson rebbi says its our chiyuv to be romantic so its a win-win

amother
Moccasin

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:09 pm
Having our first soon IYH and DW is insisting we keep the baby in our bedroom. Will I never sleep again???

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:12 pm
amother Moccasin wrote:
Having our first soon IYH and DW is insisting we keep the baby in our bedroom. Will I never sleep again???

oy...
sometimes I just sleep in my car.
I think dw must forget that I am in the car, cuz in the morning the front door is always locked

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:14 pm
Chosson teacher told me to bring every shabbos fresh flowers, DW has hayfever what and sneezes a lot what should I bring now every week?

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:16 pm
Guys... Seriously I'm standing in the supermarket with a whole list for DW... What are root vegetables and how do they look?

Queen Of Hearts

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:17 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
Chosson teacher told me to bring every shabbos fresh flowers, DW has hayfever what and sneezes a lot what should I bring now every week?

If your chosson teacher told you to bring flowers you must bring flowers. You can ask your Rav a shailah if you can change this minhag. Otherwise dw will just have to wear a N95 mask all Shabbos. Mine does.

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:20 pm
First time dad here... and I was changing my DC in the park during chol hamoed... and I'm appalled that other tatti's are just changing their babies on a cloth in the gras! What about the germs?

imthatawesome

Chickensoupprof wrote:
Guys... Seriously I'm standing in the supermarket with a whole list for DW... What are root vegetables and how do they look?

I think marror is a root vegetable. I guess that’s what she wants?

amother
Smokey

Chickensoupprof wrote:

Do you have a tape measure?
You'll need it to measure those 9 by 13s

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:21 pm
Sweetmommy wrote:
If your chosson teacher told you to bring flowers you must bring flowers. You can ask your Rav a shailah if you can change this minhag. Otherwise dw will just have to wear a N95 mask all Shabbos. Mine does.

I will ask my Rav a shaila but I think he will have to discuss this with a gadol hador.

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:21 pm
Sweetmommy wrote:

Ive found that weeds dont cause the same reaction. and they are free. I think dw loves the rustic look.
you can pm me for my address, I have a gemach in my front yard

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:22 pm
amother Smokey wrote:
Do you have a tape measure?
You'll need it to measure those 9 by 13s

CM or inches? I had it wrong the last time. Wife is European and does not do inches she told me, she also uses her hands and say 'this big'... How can I know?

BH Yom Yom

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:27 pm
amother Smokey wrote:
That's a really great deal! Which store?
I buy all the weekly offers, wives just don't appreciate all the money we save!

Dude, I get it. Don’t remember which store though, it had one of those names - Shloime’s? Mendel’s? Not a chain store, they never have awesome deals right before Pesach.
Page 5 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics