Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Matthew Perry (Chandler Bing) from Friends has died
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

bgr8ful

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 1:22 am
amother Puce wrote:
Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Banging head Banging head Banging head Banging head

ik. like could the conspiracy theorists BE any more annoying?

let the man rest in peace for a second b4 u start politicizing his death.
also he struggled for years with addiction and health stuff, and his last few instagram posts are interesting to say the least, so who knows what happened. let the man be dead in peace.

Crookshanks

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 1:22 am
amother Daisy wrote:
Some people are saying he was heavily vaccinated for Covid. So that may have caused his death.

We're like 3 years past conspiracy theories but whatever floats your boat I guess 🤷‍♀️

amother
Daisy

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 1:23 am
I'm just repeating what I saw online.
And how can you be so certain that wasn't it?

BatZion

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 3:54 am
amother Daisy wrote:
Some people are saying he was heavily vaccinated for Covid. So that may have caused his death.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

This is yawn-worthily boring, and brain-numbingly stupid.

Can we move on?!

Slash can YOU move on to your next fabulous conspiracy?!

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 4:32 am
amother Daisy wrote:

Yep definitely this.
All of us are dying one by one, I hope everyone who has been vaccinated for COVID has checked on the Excel document which day it is their turn, it's going to happen let's embrace it. Reminder to do something on that day so it's not too obvious that you have died from the vac.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 7:42 am
bgr8ful wrote:
I totally relate; friends is my comfort show, so yes these characters feel like familiar "friends"ish.
ugh this news made me so sad. he brought laughter and comfort to a lot of ppl.

could there BE any more sad news these days?

HA HA!
Ur good

amother
Raspberry

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 8:09 am
I can't believe I'm the first to say this: oh. My. GAWD!!

amother
Red

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 8:30 am
amother Daisy wrote:
I'm just repeating what I saw online.
And how can you be so certain that wasn't it?

It could be but it also could be that years of drug use weakened his heart or something

I know of two people who died in a jacuzzi in the 1990s before covid every existed

One had preexisting heart issues

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 9:24 am
amother Daisy wrote:

Some people are saying that the Hamas terrorists became so mentally deranged because they were vaccinated for covid.

That makes just as much sense as your comment.

amother
Candycane

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 11:23 am
Oy this is really sad.
It should be a kapparah for us jews! Please hashem.

amother
Candycane

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 11:25 am
amother Cobalt wrote:
Some people are saying that the Hamas terrorists became so mentally deranged because they were vaccinated for covid.

Actually, the terrorists that infiltrated Israel, were given some pills to take to make them be able to carry out those barbaric acts without feeling bad or remorseful about them. Basically a medication that shut their human feelings down.

bebrave

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 11:26 am
amother Raspberry wrote:

Never seen that one before

amother
Raspberry

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 11:33 am
Janice (Chandler's girlfriend) used to say that every time she made an appearance on Friends!

amother
Candycane

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 11:34 am
bebrave wrote:
Never seen that one before

Janice would say this
OH MY GAAAWWWWWD

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 11:38 am
amother Cobalt wrote:

Actually I was thinking that when they were discussing how many vaccines to give Gaza something that causes infertility.

amother
Kiwi

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 11:51 am
amother Raspberry wrote:

I KNOW!

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 11:52 am
amother Kiwi wrote:
I KNOW!

HA HA thats Monica! LOL

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 12:42 pm
amother Candycane wrote:
Actually, the terrorists that infiltrated Israel, were given some pills to take to make them be able to carry out those barbaric acts without feeling bad or remorseful about them. Basically a medication that shut their human feelings down.

They weren't, that is something that they grew up without. They grew up as animals, join army training from around 6 yrs and never had anyone show love or feelings.

DrMom

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 12:43 pm
amother Candycane wrote:

I'm sure they had to have been indoctrinated with some baseline barbaric hatred before popping any pills. I doubt a normal person who took that medication would
Hidden: 

behead a baby or rip a fetus out of its mother's womb or rape somebody until her pelvis broke.

notshanarishona

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 1:27 pm
amother Daisy wrote:

These conspiracy theories are ridiculous. Sure every drug addict who dies or every person who drowns and also took the Covid shot must be blamed on it , even if it was 2 years ago. Lets take every other factor out of the equation so we can have more proof of the Covid shot and how evil it is.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics