Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Desperate for a job in Israel!



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

chavi3




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 1:36 am
Would really appreciate any leads, would love something remote if someone knows. thanks
Back to top

shabbatiscoming




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 2:27 am
What are your skills?
Also, do you have whatsapp? I can post some whatsapp job listing groups here in israel, some with some remote job listings.
Back to top

chavi3




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 2:34 am
No I don't have , I am on afew email listings but never seem to see anything. thanks
Back to top

shabbatiscoming




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 2:39 am
chavi3 wrote:
No I don't have , I am on afew email listings but never seem to see anything. thanks

Oh, too bad.
Good luck.
Back to top

amother
Copper


 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 3:25 am
Quote:
I can post some whatsapp job listing groups here in israel, some with some remote job listings.


Can you still post these please?
Back to top

amother
Alyssum


 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 3:27 am
chavi3 wrote:
Would really appreciate any leads, would love something remote if someone knows. thanks


Where abouts?
What are your skills?
What do you enjoy?
How many hours do you want?

You have to be a bit more specific or no one is going to be able to help you.
Back to top

Brit in Israel




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 3:28 am
Have you checked Janglo.net
Back to top

shabbatiscoming




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 3:30 am
amother Copper wrote:
Quote:
I can post some whatsapp job listing groups here in israel, some with some remote job listings.


Can you still post these please?


https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bb7D.....hDZMm

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Lyac.....MabGg

https://chat.whatsapp.com/K8ZD.....KFpYA

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HN4Q.....atumy
Back to top

amother
Thistle


 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 3:45 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bb7D6tMlQRPEkjWdehDZMm

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Lyac.....MabGg

https://chat.whatsapp.com/K8ZD.....KFpYA

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HN4Q.....atumy


The first link is full. Can you post a link for the overflow from the description
Back to top

notshanarishona




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 6:08 am
Do you have an American degree? Home office set up? I used to work for a lawfirm in the US and they hire a lot of Americans living in Israel (but you need at least a Bachelor’s).
Back to top

chavi3




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 6:21 am
Thanks I’ve been a secretary for a number of years looking for some sort of administration work but open to other options too. Thanks
Back to top

amother
Copper


 

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 7:07 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bb7D6tMlQRPEkjWdehDZMm

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Lyac.....MabGg

https://chat.whatsapp.com/K8ZD.....KFpYA

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HN4Q.....atumy


Thank you!
Back to top

amother
Snapdragon


 

Post Tue, Nov 28 2023, 2:26 am
I'm looking for a part time job in Beit Shemesh or remotely, preferably an office job
Back to top

amother
Milk


 

Post Tue, Nov 28 2023, 2:42 am
notshanarishona wrote:
Do you have an American degree? Home office set up? I used to work for a lawfirm in the US and they hire a lot of Americans living in Israel (but you need at least a Bachelor’s).

I have a BA from the US. What is this job like? Hours? Expectations? Thanks.
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Birthday in Israel
by amother
1 Today at 1:28 pm View last post
Mishloach manos in Israel 5 Today at 1:04 pm View last post
Entry-Level Job Search Woes
by amother
1 Today at 1:02 pm View last post
Event planner israel
by amother
2 Today at 12:31 pm View last post
What season to wear to a wedding on 7 adar? israel
by amother
4 Sun, Feb 25 2024, 3:11 pm View last post