Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Looking for remote work
Previous  1  2

amother
Yolk

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 10:22 am
icloud wrote:
This is only for israel?!

I dont see why it would matter if its remote. im just forwarding what I got. reach out to them.

amother
Lightgray

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 10:33 am
amother Yolk wrote:
I dont see why it would matter if its remote. im just forwarding what I got. reach out to them.

Okkk maybe they want diff hours or watever......,.,.,.,.,

amother
Tuberose

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 11:11 am
amother Yolk wrote:

Of course it matters, businesses usually need to register for payroll taxes in the jursidiction in which their remote employee is working.

amother
Yolk

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 11:50 am
amother Tuberose wrote:
Of course it matters, businesses usually need to register for payroll taxes in the jursidiction in which their remote employee is working.

I didnt know that. I just thought id share in case its helpful to anyone. someone can reach out to the contact number and ask them those qs

chavi3

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 2:33 am
Does anyone have any more ideas? or do you know if the company you are working for is looking to hire, really finding if difficult to find something. thanks

mom of three bh

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 2:47 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXST-WYRIyw
check out kdp. you could publish books on amazon without investment. you upload cover, the inside, and amazon prints it as its ordered. you could publish low content too. think journals, composition notebooks etc. you could design them on canva. you have litte investment just for ads etc or you could use fiverr for design. I wont be able to answer more questions as im learning myself.but google away
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics