Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Need laser hair removal recommendations

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 7:36 pm
Hi!

Recently moved to Lakewood and looking to do laser hair removal. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 7:54 pm
ocean medispa is amazing

greatgirl

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 8:16 pm
ocean medi spa. You get what you pay for. I live in Brooklyn, but I go there on each of my trips to Lakewood. I tried many places before I found them. Now I can’t go anywhere else.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 9:20 pm
Thanks!

What is their pricing like? I don't see a price list on their website.

Also do they use that new machine with The gel that is mostly pain free?

greatgirl

Post Wed, Feb 21 2024, 7:03 am
They don’t use gel but as far as lasers go they are from the less painful. I personally am not bothered by it.

I didn’t shop around for prices, I just went there because she came so highly recommended.

Hatzlacha!

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 6:36 am
greatgirl wrote:
They don’t use gel but as far as lasers go they are from the less painful. I personally am not bothered by it.

I didn’t shop around for prices, I just went there because she came so highly recommended.

Hatzlacha!

sorry to go off topic, just wondering how does laser work on private parts, is it not mortifying in front of random (jewish frum) person?

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 6:51 am
I personally am able to tune out those feelings.. similar to how I tune out those feelings during labor.
Years ago, I used to use a place in Brooklyn that had Russian girls doing the laser. I do remember feeling a little uncomfortable and counting down the seconds. Now that I use a frum lady who is super discreet and careful with my privacy I am not uncomfortable in the least bit. It probably has to do with the lady’s personality so take that into account when looking into where to go.

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 6:56 am
amother Blush wrote:
I personally am able to tune out those feelings.. similar to how I tune out those feelings during labor.
Years ago, I used to use a place in Brooklyn that had Russian girls doing the laser. I do remember feeling a little uncomfortable and counting down the seconds. Now that I use a frum lady who is super discreet and careful with my privacy I am not uncomfortable in the least bit. It probably has to do with the lady’s personality so take that into account when looking into where to go.

but labor is so different! hospital, non jewish etc
how does everyone do laser?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries