Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
I'm short $1500, any ideas? UPDATE AT END OF THREAD
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:22 am
amother Violet wrote:
There are wattsapp groups selling second hand wigs in excellent condition

Oh, I know! But I can not risk the second hand market without touching and trying on. It's too much money for me to risk.

keym

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:25 am
If you can travel to the Lakewood area, I would strongly recommend you look up Galit Azar. I don't have her number on me maybe someone else does
She does wig consignment.
Ive bought very good quality (3.5k value wigs for $800)

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:28 am
Water girl, I have a good wig that was cut too short for me and I never wear.

Can you PM me your phone or email and I’ll send you pictures to see if it would work for you?

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:29 am
keym wrote:
If you can travel to the Lakewood area, I would strongly recommend you look up Galit Azar. I don't have her number on me maybe someone else does
She does wig consignment.
Ive bought very good quality (3.5k value wigs for $800)

Thank you! Maybe she has the one I want. Is there a way to ask her? It’s a travel for me though.

keym

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:33 am
watergirl wrote:
Thank you! Maybe she has the one I want. Is there a way to ask her? It’s a travel for me though.

Maybe reach out to her.
Im fairly positive her number has been posted on this site.

mha3484

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:34 am
Someone in my city has a sheital gemach. I got a new wig after 14 years for $50. You can get one every three years. For whatever reason its not well advertised but my friend told me about it. Does your city have something like this? I got an eva and chloe wig that was not overly fixed up. Just a regular hair style.

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:51 am
mha3484 wrote:
Someone in my city has a sheital gemach. I got a new wig after 14 years for $50. You can get one every three years. For whatever reason its not well advertised but my friend told me about it. Does your city have something like this? I got an eva and chloe wig that was not overly fixed up. Just a regular hair style.

We do, but the criteria for a donation is a sheitel in “decent” condition which is what I have now. What I need at this point is the one that I’m saving up for. It’s hard to explain but I know what I mean. It’s about $1750-2000. I know I can save what I need, it’ll just take time.
That’s why I’m kind of looking for Someone who needs temporary data, entry person or editor or something like that.

In all probability, but I really need to do is just be patient and keep plugging away.

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:53 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
Water girl, I have a good wig that was cut too short for me and I never wear.

Can you PM me your phone or email and I’ll send you pictures to see if it would work for you?

Pming, thanks

mha3484

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:53 am
Its tax season now, if you know an accountant maybe reach out and see if they have any tasks you can help with?

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:54 am
mha3484 wrote:
Its tax season now, if you know an accountant maybe reach out and see if they have any tasks you can help with?

that's a great idea.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 11:06 am
Sometimes teachers hire people to grade student tests and papers.

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 11:09 am
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Sometimes teachers hire people to grade student tests and papers.

This would be perfect actually, I just need to be connected.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 11:11 am
watergirl wrote:
Thank you, I don't feel good taking donations, but welcome davening!

Will daven!
I pmd you.
Not sure of this option, but sent you something that I came across

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 12:19 pm
I would call the girls’ high schools where you live and ask to speak with the English principal. Let her know your background and that you’re available to grade for anyone who might be interested.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 12:21 pm
I had an almost new wig sitting in my closet that I had no use for. Someone on imamother posted that she needed one, and I was thrilled that it would finally be put to good use. It was a really a win win. If you decide you would like to try out a gently used wig until you have enough saved up for a new one, it can be a nice bridge.

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 12:34 pm
I saw a fundraising job on Macher - macherusa.com

Job Description
: Remote Position:
Looking to hire a fundraiser
Phone skills, self motivated
5 hours/week (Hours can be done 8 am to EST- 9 pm EST)
Pay: $20 hour + commission (comes out more like $25/hour)
Must have USA bank account/Paypal
Send CV: xxxxx

Date Posted
02/20/2024
Item Id

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 12:37 pm
Please excuse the suggestion if its inappropriate, but I know so many people looking for babysitters at any price, and the teenagers dont want to do it for whatever reason. I dont know your situation or availability, but I know the need is there. And whats greater than watching our children?
BeHatzlocha, Im davening for parnassah be'shefa for you and all who need (who doesnt?).

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 12:44 pm
Check out Malky wigs. Best prices ever and will fit you well

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 1:18 pm
Thank you everyone for the suggestions and kind PMs! I've already made a profile on VIPKids and contacted a local school since those suggestions have come through. I'm also looking into the AI training suggestion, and anything else that is practical for me! Thank you all.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 4:42 pm
Watergirl, I think I know where you live and this city has a shaitel consignment that pops up every few months. I sold a beautiful wig there for less then $1000 and some were much less. you can ask in one of the FB or whatsapp chats for the contact info. In addition there is a shaitel gemach in the community if you are interested in checking it out.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels