Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Obama Blasts Agriprocessors!!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Akeres Habayis

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 8:33 am
chavamom,u need some tylenol??
that brickwall has to hurt LOL

daisy

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 9:03 am
Akeres Habayis wrote:
chavamom,u need some tylenol??
that brickwall has to hurt LOL

And a bed! 3:44 am - aye!

Shirley

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 10:13 am
chavaom , now you've convinced me. Your source is the most conclusive, non-partisan, non-agenda driven authority. If The Washington Post said so, then of course it is true.

Akeres Habayis

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 10:21 am
shirley, if someone has something to say,they need to back it up w/sources.now there are other websites
do u believe snopes.com???they also posted the same thing but with more details of how its a lie/propaganda.
no one is stopping u from putting a link to your sources.

http://www.snopes.com/politics.....m.asp

Last edited by Akeres Habayis on Tue, Aug 26 2008, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

bonitag1

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 10:23 am
Is there an emoticon for tearing your hair out? I think I need one.

Akeres Habayis

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 10:41 am
Rolling Laughter

THAT'S ONE THING EVERYONE CAN AGREE ON

Clarissa

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 10:43 am
bonitag1 wrote:
Is there an emoticon for tearing your hair out? I think I need one.
Almost all of the emoticons work for this. They're all bald, because they've torn their hair out in total frustration about fifteen or twenty inane arguments ago. I used to look like this:Lady

Now I look like this: Mad

I hate emoticons, but I've just used them for the sake of illustrating the hair-pulling issue. I now return to my nearly emoticon-free posting.

fish123

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 11:45 am
[quote="mugsisme"][quote="fish123"]And I will be voting for him in Nov![/quote]

Well, if the worst happens, and others in the country feel the same and he gets elected, don't come crying to us when you have higher taxes to pay for all your free health care that covers nothing. Don't cry when you can't get a job because 12 million people were given amnesty. Just go break some laws and ask them to forgive you..[/quote]

Um, I won't have higher taxes to pay because the only people whose taxes are going to be raised are those who make more than $250,000 per year and I don't make anywhere close to that! You're a very lucky woman if you are in that tax bracket.

I imagine that you are cavalier about free health care because you have health insurance, but for the millions of Americans who don't, the millions who receive government assistance that has been cut year after year universal health care sounds pretty nice.

And as for those 12 million people who are taking away my jobs...they are doing the work that you and I wouldn't do for the minimum wage that they are getting paid such as cleaning and gardening.

fish123

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 11:46 am
And not that he is a Muslim, but if he was, why would that matter? Since when are all Muslims "bad"?

Would you object to a Catholic president after the atrocities that the Jewish people suffered under the hands of the Catholic Church?

Didn't think so.

Bambamama

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 12:04 pm
fish123 wrote:
And not that he is a Muslim, but if he was, why would that matter? Since when are all Muslims "bad"?

Would you object to a Catholic president after the atrocities that the Jewish people suffered under the hands of the Catholic Church?

Didn't think so.

Some people don't like that he lied about always being a Christian, among other things related to his Muslim past.

chavamom

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 2:00 pm
Akeres Habayis wrote:
shirley, if someone has something to say,they need to back it up w/sources.now there are other websites
do u believe snopes.com???they also posted the same thing but with more details of how its a lie/propaganda.
no one is stopping u from putting a link to your sources.

http://www.snopes.com/politics.....m.asp

Snopes link was the first one I posted and no one read!

chavamom

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 2:04 pm
Apparently he's Indonesian too and not even eligible to be president. After all, the same piece of paper produced to "prove" he was a Muslim says the same! So why are we even discussing this?

mama-star

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 5:02 pm
no no...if I recall, eligibility for presidency requires being born in the US and being a US citizen.. which he was/is. it doesn't matter what your ancestry is or if you grew up in another country.

chavamom

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 6:07 pm
mama-star wrote:
no no...if I recall, eligibility for presidency requires being born in the US and being a US citizen.. which he was/is. it doesn't matter what your ancestry is or if you grew up in another country.

I was joking. The same piece of paper being used to "prove" he is/was Muslim also says he is Indonesian which everyone agrees he is not nor has he ever been.

mama-star

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 8:30 pm
oh - gotcha. LOL

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Fri, Aug 29 2008, 8:37 am
fish123 wrote:

Didn't think so.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

someoneoutthere

Post Fri, Aug 29 2008, 10:21 am
fish123 wrote:
Um, I won't have higher taxes to pay because the only people whose taxes are going to be raised are those who make more than $250,000 per year and I don't make anywhere close to that! You're a very lucky woman if you are in that tax bracket.

I try avoiding online election discussion, but this is 1 point that caught me- Taxing the "rich" is a dumb idea. The wealth tax has failed tremendously. All it does is drive the truly wealthy away. Bad idea for an already floundering economy.

ShakleeMom

Post Fri, Aug 29 2008, 10:24 am
If Obama gets elected, we should pack up and move the heck outa here.

chavamom

Post Fri, Aug 29 2008, 10:32 am
someoneoutthere wrote:
All it does is drive the truly wealthy away.

What? Bill Gates and his friends are going to move to Canada? (Where the taxes are much, much higher I might add)

Clarissa

Post Fri, Aug 29 2008, 11:02 am
This is all great for people like me. So if Obama wins (and I'm aware it could go either way), everyone will leave the US? That'll mean a huge drop in prices of homes, which is great for those of us who would like to buy.

Any Republicans with a really nice three bedroom on the Upper West Side, preferably with decent closet space?
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics