Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
The Wig Outlet

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:29 pm
There's a sale in my community in the next several weeks, hosted by The Wig Outlet. I never hear of them, and the ad says "tagless." Anybody know who/what this? Have you bought from them and been happy?

amother
Rainbow

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:40 pm
I think old versions of brand names stuff Sheitel machers can’t sell but obviously new and beautiful just not up to date this minute.
Hit or miss worth a look

psychdoc613

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 1:18 pm
I went a couple months ago to a sale they had by me...agree can be hit or miss, but I got a sheitel I absolutely love (and now wear everyday) for a really good price...I would go back and buy a second one from them and am actually waiting for them to come close to me again for another pop-up...if you know what you like, your color, style, and have a good sheitel macher I think they are great....there were variations in the quality (some better than others, silkier hair etc) but overall really nice stuff...honestly just seems like inventory from regular normal places we would buy from that they haven't sold and it's "tagless" because The Wig Outlet buys the overstock or extra inventory from (Sary, Irene, or whomever etc) and those stores don't want you to know the wigs they sell for $2500-4500 can be bought for $1200-1500

I would say go with a trusted friend who can help you try on and tell you what looks good on you

amother OP wrote:
There's a sale in my community in the next several weeks, hosted by The Wig Outlet. I never hear of them, and the ad says "tagless." Anybody know who/what this? Have you bought from them and been happy?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels