Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Do you work remotely?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 9:04 pm
If you work remotely, what do you do, how many hours do you work, what is your experience, and how much do you get paid?

I'm just curious because there are always people posting here they are looking for a part time remote job, and I'm wondering how many people are actually able to find this. Obviously it sounds like a dream to have a part time remote job that pays well, but is such a thing realistic?

amother
Peony

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 9:08 pm
I was hired Pre-Covid and during Covid company went remote. Most employees moved out of NY durring and post COVID anyway and I don’t see them ever replacing so I don’t think they’ll ever make us come back to work in person.

The new hires they don’t allow to work remotely.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 9:11 pm
amother Peony wrote:
I was hired Pre-Covid and during Covid company went remote. Most employees moved out of NY durring and post COVID anyway and I don’t see them ever replacing so I don’t think they’ll ever make us come back to work in person.

The new hires they don’t allow to work remotely.

Same! My company is slowly replacing us with overseas employees so I don’t know how much longer I will have my job but I appreciate it so much while I have it.

I work 37 hours a week and get paid $80k. Full benefits.

brbs

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 9:21 pm
I work remotely. 40 hours a week with a normal salary. For my job working in an office doesn’t even make sense…. I do tech support…. Been at my job for three years.

amother
Caramel

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 10:14 pm
I work 35 hours a week, fully remote, I am a supervisor, and I make 90k (worked my way up as my responsibilities increased). I only got the job because I used to work in-office a few years back and BH they really liked me, my work ethics, my loyalty, and my work output. So they offered me a job when I needed one with them again, and I was able to specify that it was to be fully remote.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 10:33 pm
Fully remote, work in IT, currently making 70k. This is my first job and been here for 2 years, got the job out straight out of college
The market is leaning towards in person work or at least hybrid

amother
Lightblue

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 10:35 pm
I work 24 hours a week and make about 55k(I can make more if I want to take on my work)

amother
Lily

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 10:40 pm
Just started a remote accounting job, 30 hours a week $65k. In all honesty, I find remote work very challenging.

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 10:47 pm
I work remote as a freelancer and I actually hate it. Unfortunately I have not been able to find an in person job for the work I do. It is not all its cracked up to be.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 10:50 pm
90% remote work- I come in occasionally for meetings and to show my face.
I manage a small group of programmers and data analysts
40 hours a week
Full benefits package like a regular employee

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 10:52 pm
I also work remotely as a freelancer. Work about 15 hours a week and make about 25,000 a year, 6k of which goes to self employment taxes 😪 once my toddler is in playgroup next year, I can hopefully work more and bring in more money.
I love being home, but it's terrible to never be "away" from my job.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics