Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Upgrading to bugaboo? I want your single mountain buggy
Previous  1  2

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 9:19 am
Sorry for being so negative again. The 2005 model was recalled for the handle bar defect.

shoy18

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 9:20 am
hey just trying to help!

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 9:20 am
I know I know, I’m in a rotten mood today, not your fault.

chaylizi

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 9:25 am
wasn't there a 2006 in orange dot. it's not red! (I'm going to follow you around today and bug you. then you'll be so upset at me, you'll forget how uncomfortable you are. maybe....hopefully.

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 9:27 am
Chaylizi let’s get a stroller for this poor kid and then I’ll be ripe and ready to roll. In style. agggggggggggggg

chaylizi

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 9:34 am
did you check ebay yet today?or craigslist?

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 9:35 am
There’s a navy one on craigslist. Waiting for dh to take a look later. I really wanted a black. Too bad, I’m a schnorrer and I’m picky too!

shoy18

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 9:36 am
what exactly do you want shaklee and how much is your max, Im bored and dont mind searching

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 9:37 am
Up to $200 and a black single, not the 2005 recalled model. Scratches and fading doesn’t scare me, I can accomplish that on my own in no time, LOL

shoy18

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 10:09 am
aside from ebay and craigslist that didnt have much the best I could find was a 2007 navy dot urban for 354 new, on closeout floor model. it was 369 with a 15 discount, free shipping and no tax. from tinyride.com

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 10:10 am
I thought word of mouth worked best and I let everybody know like months ago that I am looking to buy one second hand. The offers I got for $285.

chaylizi

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 10:13 am
ebay has nothing below $400. there was only one and it was plum. the others were over $500.

shoy18

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 10:14 am
the only people I know with a mountain buggy have the double, why are you so set on a mountain buggy?

chaylizi

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 10:16 am
I have a single mountain buggy. I'm using it as my baby carriage. there are other great single strollers with bassinets though. widen your search a bit. look for a valco or quinny or something else with a bassinet.

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 10:17 am
Because my three year old is great at walking, b’h – I trained her al summer for that. the mountain buggy has a ledge for the baby’s feet which I’ve seen people use for an extra seat for when DD feels she needs a hitch. I’ve seen it used and even tried it and works like charm. Also, my ids are very heavy and I’m fed up with pushing them and breaking my back. This wheels very well.

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 10:18 am
Oh, I’ve given up on the bassinet a long time ago! Sorry I forgot to mention it.

shoy18

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 10:18 am
chaylizi wrote:
I have a single mountain buggy. I'm using it as my baby carriage. there are other great single strollers with bassinets though. widen your search a bit. look for a valco or quinny or something else with a bassinet.

I agree their are so many strollers out, and so many options.

chaylizi

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 10:19 am
get a buggy board and buy a different stroller.

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 10:20 am
HAD A BUGGY Board, broke my back. Agggggggggggggggg I have a lightweight stroller which I currently use but it’s impossible to push my 3 YO in it so I stopped trying.

So do you think my mood improved yet?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries