Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Am I the only one without cleaning help?
Previous  1  2  3  4

anonymom

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 7:13 am
Add me to the list. I also have zero cleaning help.

Whenever I'm in the mood, I'll do something, like a bathroom, the stove, vacum upstairs. When I'm not in the mood, it just doesn't get done.

Erev Shabbos the kids straighten and vacuum downstairs, and that's it!

I also have issues with needing to be home and ready at a prescheduled time, plus I feel it's money down the drain that I'd rather spend on takeout food.

Gnomie

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 7:27 am
In sem I WAS the cleaning help Smile

Tila

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 2:09 pm
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! I live in a state of apology! I never have guests for shabbat or chagim cuz of my sthunk!! I wash the floor in the kitchen for shabbat, and vaccum when its really gross. I clean the toilets when it starts to smell like a urinal, and I cannot even describe the disorganized state of my daughters room. She EVEN has names for the dust bunnies!! I go to school and work part time. I would rather be out and about doing with my kids and other people. I do the laundry daily and it does get put away (oi good english..) but the smutch....

Tila

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 2:14 pm
mimivan wrote:
No cleaning lady...but flylady...I recommend it.
I tried that!! It wa sgreat when I was motivated!!

Tamiri

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 2:19 pm
I have no paid cleaning help but DH and DSs help. I can't live in a dirty house. Once a week cleaning lady would not do it for me.

In the kitchen

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 2:34 pm
I also have no cleaning help! (see there are quite a few of us! Wink )

But I'm very lucky that my dh volunteers to help with a few things, it's really a blessing. He takes the trash to the curb, washes the dishes motzei Shabbos and sometimes even helps with dishes erev Shabbos if he's home.

I have this cleaning impulse that I get about one day a week where I just go nuts on the house and clean everything you can come up with. Those are good days...the rest of the time I can barely push myself to wash the dishes. Have to work on all this....

Abi Meleibt

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 2:40 pm
no cleaning help here either. Big cleanup on sunday, and clean when needed during the week!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry