Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Girls Napkin Collection in full swing!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous  1  2  3  4

Clarissa

Post Wed, Oct 08 2008, 11:14 am
GAMZu wrote:
So Clarissa, you surely see how pretty napkins are so much more sensible for girls than baseball cards.
Sensible? Nah. No gum with napkins. Just...napkins. And the rest of the pack of napkins have to get used, and colored napkins aren't as environmentally correct as white, because of the dyes. You use your baseball cards, then you put them in little plastic sleeves and you sell them to collectors. Or, in my case, you put them in your parents' basement for eternity.

Thanks to baseball cards I was able to play with Brian, the boy up the street, which was a big deal. I don't think he would have been interested in some Hello Kitty napkins.

On the other hand, maybe that's not such a selling point here on Imamother.

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 08 2008, 11:16 am
Clarissa wrote:
GAMZu wrote:
So Clarissa, you surely see how pretty napkins are so much more sensible for girls than baseball cards.
Sensible? Nah. No gum with napkins. Just...napkins. And the rest of the pack of napkins have to get used, and colored napkins aren't as environmentally correct as white, because of the dyes. You use your baseball cards, then you put them in little plastic sleeves and you sell them to collectors. Or, in my case, you put them in your parents' basement for eternity.

Thanks to baseball cards I was able to play with Brian, the boy up the street, which was a big deal. I don't think he would have been interested in some Hello Kitty napkins.

On the other hand, maybe that's not such a selling point here on Imamother.

lol clarissa - you gotta read this book call "airhead" by meg cabot - dd got it out of the library and I read it on shabbos thought of you - don't ask why - but I did ... Nervous

GAMZu

Post Wed, Oct 08 2008, 11:28 am
Greenie, sports are awesome! Very Happy For boys, girls, and everything in between.
But I don't know what collecting little papers with pictures of random guys on them and with random numbers and facts about their ball-throwing and -hitting skills has to do with playing sports. What

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 08 2008, 11:37 am
http://www.wackypackages.org/J......html

Hello Kitty

Post Wed, Oct 15 2008, 10:30 pm
Hi did anyone see some gorgeos napkins on yom tov?????????? Or did the girls confess them all???????????????? shock shock shock shock

chanagital

Post Wed, Oct 15 2008, 10:59 pm
hasn't hit cali yet.... who needs napkins?!?

leomom

Post Wed, Oct 15 2008, 11:24 pm
greenfire wrote:
http://www.wackypackages.org/John_Mann_Website/index.html

Wacky Packages!!! I had those! Very Happy

I'd forgotten what they were called...... thanks for the memories...
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children