Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Inappropriate touching....

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 11:18 pm
My neighbor just informed me that her 7yr old son is having issues and she feels she has to tell me that her son touched my 4yr old son inappropriately. I'm so mad I could scream. I feel so bad for my innocent sweet DS. Anyone have experience how to deal with this ?

Ashrei

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 11:31 pm
I can't hep but say I think its amazing this woman told you. She is really being incredibly responsible even at the risk of extremely embarrassing herself and her own son.

I'm sorry, hopefully it was not a big deal. I think a certain amount of oddities at certain ages is relatively normal. There are social workers who specialize in helping with this and I know of one in bp if you want the info. Her name is Fay Wilbur, I think I've posted about her in the past. I went to a talk she gave on how to keep our kids safe and she gave out her contact info.

amother
Green

Post Fri, May 01 2015, 12:37 am
Do u know if it was in a way that made ur child feel violated or not? There were times as kids that me and some friends checked out each others bodies... truly if my kid did it I would say it's not appropriate but there is a curiosity in kids to see if other kids look like them under the clothes and it isn't always about molesting..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics