Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Pesach cleaning, toddler style

BeershevaBubby

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 12:06 am
Nati decided to get a start on Pesach cleaning already...

RachelEve14

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 2:10 am
LOL. He's too cute Smile

Does he want to come help me? I'll only pay 20 NIS per hour but I'll provide food, love, and toys Smile

BeershevaBubby

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 2:15 am
I'm so sick right now, I have half a mind to have him do the rest of the cleaning.. the other half wants to send him off to play for a few hours so I can try and sleep...

Pineapple

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 8:20 pm
So cute K"AH

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 8:24 pm
OK Yesha... those pics are off the charts adorable. Was he looking for his lost sandwich (chametz) in the toy bin?

As an aside... I haven't been in Israel for like 10 years, but I have never seen hardwood floors anywhere in Israel. Is that unique or have Israelis updated from tile floors with a sponja drain in the middle? LOL

P.S. Hope you feel better soon.

BeershevaBubby

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 11:59 pm
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
OK Yesha... those pics are off the charts adorable. Was he looking for his lost sandwich (chametz) in the toy bin?

As an aside... I haven't been in Israel for like 10 years, but I have never seen hardwood floors anywhere in Israel. Is that unique or have Israelis updated from tile floors with a sponja drain in the middle? :lol:

P.S. Hope you feel better soon.

I think he was looking for his cookies...

The owners of the duplex put down 'parquet' floors in the main area - salon, kitchen and hallway. It's not the hardwood type flooring many houses may have in the States, I think it's sold in larger sections than it looks - not QUITE like linoleum flooring, but close to it.

And thanks... I hope I feel better soon too! LOL

RachelEve14

Post Thu, Mar 19 2009, 2:25 am
Aaw Yesha feel better soon!

Simcha100

Post Thu, Mar 19 2009, 3:07 am
very cute!!! my kids way of cleaning is using a package of baby wipes- wiping doors, walls- which is not bad if they don't use too many. They have also been known to decide with lots of water to "clean"
parquet in the kitchen? that sounds strange to me. How do u like it? We are in the middle of building and we will need to decide very soon if and where to put parquet. Our contractor gets it for a good price, good quality. He is American.
feel better very soon!!!

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Mar 19 2009, 3:10 am
Personally, I would have done the salon (living/dining room areas) and the two bedrooms and not done the hallway or the kitchen.

There's also the safe room on the main floor, but I would leave it with tiles, even though we use it as a bedroom.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics