Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Skip hop Duo Diaper bag 26.41

Kumphort

Post Tue, Mar 24 2009, 12:53 pm
Amazon has this bag is various colors for cheap, with free shipping!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....70TOG

avimom

Post Tue, Mar 24 2009, 8:21 pm
just adding that I have this bag and LOVE it!

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Mar 24 2009, 8:23 pm
for those who don't want to buy this, I have a regular messenger bag that I use as a diaper bag. the strap adjusts to fit over my double stroller handlebar. voila, cheap diaper bag! (we got it for free, so really cheap.)

supermama2

Post Tue, Mar 24 2009, 8:29 pm
So why do you love the bag? If I'm paying 27.00, I need to know why it's so great Wink

Pinky

Post Tue, Mar 24 2009, 8:35 pm
SarahO. wrote:
So why do you love the bag? If I'm paying 27.00, I need to know why it's so great Wink

if your looking for a diaper bag its a great price

chaylizi

Post Tue, Mar 24 2009, 8:37 pm
put it this way, the skip hop duo is around $60. if you were looking for one, this is an amazing price.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Mar 25 2009, 10:45 am
It's not the Duo Double (which I bought as the only double diaper bag on the market) -- for a single, $26 is a good price, but at regular price, it's ridiculous.
I love the quality of Skip Hop -- I have a saddlebag I got for $10 for most of my errands, and the double. They have great pockets, very sturdy, fits on strollers, but I wouldn't spend more than $26 for a single diaper bag. Besides the saddle bag, I've never bought a diaper bag for a single stroller....formula companies give free Wink (It just wasn't big enough for when I was having my third, toilet training my oldest, etc.)

avimom

Post Wed, Mar 25 2009, 9:04 pm
Mine was a gift, would never buy it. Was personlized so I couldn't return it and I'm glad I didn't!
It has a ton of pockets, is extremely durable, is waterproof, and can stand up to a ton of abuse (I weigh mine down a ton). Until now I used the one from the hospital and after a while it torn in a few places and didn't look nice.

bbmom

Post Wed, Mar 25 2009, 9:11 pm
I got it as a gift and I love it. There are so many pockets and I can fit so many things in there even though it's not a huge bag.

I wouldn't have bought it myself though, I was using the free one I got in the hospital and it was working fine (even though it was as "organized" as this one).

MidwestMommy

Post Fri, Mar 27 2009, 10:21 am
I have the Duo Deluxe- which is I think just the updated version of the duo. I love it. In addition to tons of pockets, it has clips on the straps so you can clip it onto your stroller handlebars. Especially if you don't have a lot of room in your stroller basket, then its a really great feature. Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains