Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Get what you want and need

treaty

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 6:42 pm
I said shir hashirim for something, for forty days and my tefilla was answered חוץ מדרך הטבע . I've tried it various times and I was never ever disappointed. I'm finishing another 40 days on shabbas. Hope to share good news with you as this is very important to me.

The reason I'm writing this is so people should know, and it is part of the segula.

GoodEnough

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 6:48 pm
where I live we get 2 jewish weekly advertisers posted through our door and every week without fail there are a few adverts from ppl saying that they said "perek shira" for 40 days and they had some kind of yeshuah

beautiful blessings

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 10:15 pm
At the risk of sounding ignorant....could someone tell me exactly how this Shir Hashirim segula works? You say the whole thing? Every day? Any specific time? What else is there to it?

treaty

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 10:19 pm
Make sure to say the whole thing every day. I don't say it a specific time, although it is a good idea, not to forget. If you forget you start all over. Hatzlacha
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions