Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Well I guesss I have

RachelEve14

Post Tue, Apr 14 2009, 2:29 am
A big dairy pan now Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Dh asked me why the pan was washed and lying with the parve stuff, I thought it was dairy (it's a red pan BTW). Um... no, it was parve intending to become meat (good thing I didn't put the meat in it, then I'd have a treif pan). Oh, I made eggs & cheese in it last night. LIke this he asks me everything! Is this spoon that had DAIRY written on it dairy???? I told him the other eggs I made were parve. I actually sent him out yesterday for olive oil telling him I didn't want the pan dairy. Why would I send him out for olive oil and tell him I wanted the pan parve if it was okay to put cheese in it Exploding anger

OK thanks for letting me vent, I feel better now. At least I didn't cook the chicken in it while he was at shul. Then I would have had to throw it out.

mominisrael2

Post Tue, Apr 14 2009, 7:48 am
You better tell him to stay out of the kitchen while you're gone Thursday!! Yikes.

Seraph

Post Tue, Apr 14 2009, 7:55 am
Big dairy pans are useful. You can make blintzes in them!

I now have two fleishig spatulas, because I had intended one parve, one fleishig... and I used one for fleishig, and it was lying there and I had to mark it fleishig... and my well meaning guest washed it as well as my still parve one... well, now I have no clue which is fleishig, which is parve, so I made both fleishig. Oh well. It was a cheap wooden spatula...

RachelEve14

Post Thu, Apr 16 2009, 5:39 am
Yes, the big dairy pan came in useful the next day. Really, it wasn't the end of the world, but I did need to vent. Thanks all Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen