Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Miracle diet pill

chattyhannah

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 12:26 am
4 weeks on this new diet pill called celerite. I lost 14 pounds the first 2 weeks then slowed down to a total loss of 20 pounds. I feel great. anyone using it let me know

3Qts

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 12:31 am
What type of diet were you on?

chattyhannah

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 12:35 am
I tried everything but no use. this pill you take once in the morning and it ends up working just like the lapband but without the surgery. I feel full after a half slice of bread as opposed to 6 slices.

ganizzy

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 1:19 am
how much did u look into it b4 taking it? side effects? long term weight stability?

as soon as u stop taking the pill are u going to gain e/t back? bec ur not fixing the problem

also is it kosher

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 10:52 am
Did a dr approve this pill ?

Fabulous

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 10:58 am
Is it prescription or over the counter? I would be very wary of taking any "miracle" diet pill until a ton of research had been done and it was on the market for a few years (think phen-phen scandal). I find it hard to believe that it has been thoroughly researched and on the market because I have never heard of it and my mother is a pharmacist and keeps me apprised of new medications in general. She would for sure tell me about something so "miraculous"

yentaof8

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 10:59 am
Is it over the counter or prescription needed? Please give more info.

Levtov

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 11:20 am
Where can you get it?

Levtov

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 11:21 am
Where can you get it?

Levtov

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 11:21 am
Where can you get it?

chattyhannah

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 7:51 pm
you cant get it at a pharmacy. you could get it online or I can give you a name of a lady who sells it. all natural ingredients. I told 2 of my doctors about it and they both heard of it and they said what can happen it has natural ingredients

amother

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 7:54 pm
Be careful sweetie. I know people who had health problems after using "natural" diet pills.
Please know that if there really was a miracle pill, everybody would be skinny.
I don't mean to put a damper on your weight loss, I just want you to be careful.

Fabulous

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 7:54 pm
sorry, that makes me even more suspicious. You can't get it at a pharmacy????

I don't know. And marijuana is natural. Plenty of things that have natural ingredients are not that healthy.

chattyhannah

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 7:58 pm
I know lots of people who were successful with it.even the woman who sells it her own son lost 75 pounds I 3 months and 1 year later is still keeping the weight off. this pill you only take 3 months.

First Lady

Post Thu, Apr 23 2009, 1:33 am
chattyhannah wrote:
I know lots of people who were successful with it.even the woman who sells it her own son lost 75 pounds I 3 months and 1 year later is still keeping the weight off. this pill you only take 3 months.

I showed this bottle to two doctors, My OB and my baby's pediatrician. Both said that there is no way to know what's inside and my OB especially (although I'm not pregnant) told me a big NO.
You can't take it while nursing and it also has lots of caffeine. There have been people who were successful on it and then others who weren't.

Here is a link:
http://www.shapingbeauty.com/p......html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise