Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
7 months old ds;what's happening?

Aizer K'negdo in progress

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 12:09 pm
Hello everyone,

I am puzzled.
My DS is going bonko on me! shock Cz'V'S'
He wakes up in the middle of the night and it takes him a while to sleep. When he calls, I do not open the lights, do not talk to him not to wake him more, I nurse him *( he does drink B'H'). Last night it took me almost 2h to put him back to sleep! And the night before at 4 am I was outside walking with him to make him fall asleep. Yes my hubby was there!B'H' Very Happy
He is teething I think but he is teething since the 3rd month!!But no teeth to be felt nor seen!
He is nursed every 3h and he is eating cereals 2-3 times / day.
He is more irritable and did have a fever ie 101*F 2 nights ago and was around 100*F yesterday all day but B'H' now it seems to be fine.
So besides teething or a virus I am missing something?

Thank you so much

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 12:17 pm
I would take him to the pediatriican, esp since he had fever.

sky

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 12:52 pm
I would take him to the ped just for peace of mind and to make sure its not something else - like an ear infection. But its very possible that he is teething. I give my kids Tylenol when they are teething because I really believe it is painful and I wouldn't want to be in pain like that without relief. But I don't like giving it if I don't know they are teething. This way if you go to your ped to check him out you can ask him if he is teething so you'll know if he needs pain releif.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 2:17 pm
Aizer K'negdo in progress wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am puzzled.
My DS is going bonko on me! shock Cz'V'S'
He wakes up in the middle of the night and it takes him a while to sleep. When he calls, I do not open the lights, do not talk to him not to wake him more, I nurse him *( he does drink B'H'). Last night it took me almost 2h to put him back to sleep! And the night before at 4 am I was outside walking with him to make him fall asleep. Yes my hubby was there!B'H' Very Happy
He is teething I think but he is teething since the 3rd month!!But no teeth to be felt nor seen!
He is more irritable and did have a fever ie 101*F 2 nights ago and was around 100*F yesterday all day but B'H' now it seems to be fine.
So besides teething or a virus I am missing something?

Thank you so much
ok, our pediatritian told us that if there is nothing to be seen or felt then the baby is not teething yet. yes, the gums can be swollen, but the teething has not started yet, just so you know.
probably just sick. take him to the doc to check it out.

e1234

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 2:50 pm
Quote:

I think your talking about my baby but he's 8 months.
no teeth and teething for months.
I took him to the dr. today just to be sure as he has these screaming fits and he told me he also screamed as a baby! (he did check his ears when I asked and was fine - I think it is teething and one day we may finally see teeth.)

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 5:43 pm
Thank you for all your answers.
I am not sure about taking him to the ped since his fever has resolved B'H' and that during the day he is still a tad cranky but overall seems fine.
What else could he tell me my ped besides he is probably teething since he eats his fist or anything he can put in his mouth or he is fighting a virus hence the stuffy/runny nose (transparent discharge).
Maybe you ladies know more than I do for a reason why to bring him in?.

Thank you again for your help

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 10:20 pm
thank you e1234. I felt less alone!
Good luck with your DS. Keep me posted on the apparition of the tooth:)

Be well

e1234

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 7:06 am
update: I see the tooth! Finally!

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 10:00 am
Very Happy AHHHHHHHH
Mazal Tov Very Happy

May all the others come out easily Wink

All the Best e1234
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics