Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Peg Perego Uno

mimsy7420

Post Mon, Jan 29 2007, 12:19 pm
This is the new stroller by peg perego, anyone have it, or heard of it?

http://www.babyproofingplus.com/item6729.htm

mumof1

Post Mon, Jan 29 2007, 1:41 pm
wow!
the only prob I have with it is.
why are they making everything look like a bugaboo? I have the bugaboo, and I also have a peg I love the peg, they shouldnt change to be like bugaboo. Confused

anon

Post Mon, Jan 29 2007, 2:19 pm
Which peg do you have, and why do you like it more than the bugaboo?

anon

Post Mon, Jan 29 2007, 2:59 pm
Only, it's 19 lbs

mimsy7420

Post Mon, Jan 29 2007, 5:25 pm
mumof1 wrote:
wow!
the only prob I have with it is.
why are they making everything look like a bugaboo? I have the bugaboo, and I also have a peg I love the peg, they shouldnt change to be like bugaboo. Confused

Which peg do you have?

happy2beme

Post Tue, Jan 30 2007, 10:06 am
I like it.
I have the Martinelli (by perego) & Maclaren double

It's cute, it's good for s/o who doesn't want to spend $800 on a bugaboo but likes the wheels, like me. Plus, I hate not being able to see the baby, so I love that the handle switches sides & it doesn't look as big as my Martinelli!

it gets my vote Wink

mimsy7420

Post Tue, Jan 30 2007, 10:14 am
This is from a different site.
http://www.netkidswear.com/fcopegprunos.html

What is a centralised brake system?
If the front wheels swivel, and the back ones don't, then how does it push when you reverse it and the back wheels are in front? How does that work with the bugaboo?

shopaholic

Post Tue, Jan 30 2007, 10:16 am
It's only like the Bugaboo because the front wheels are smaller. Otherwize, IMO. it looks cheap. maybe it's the color of the handle, frame & tray that puts me off. The Bugaboo, Rock Star etc have wheels that have tires, like a jogger. this doesn't look like that kind.

su7kids

Post Tue, Mar 24 2009, 10:08 pm
I'm looking into this stroller for my daughter. Anyone have it, or know anyone who does? What are the thoughts about the quality and the ride?

chaylizi

Post Tue, Mar 24 2009, 10:50 pm
I heard it's the next generation of the perego venezia. it has a reversible handle as opposed to a reversible seat & so when you change the handle the little wheels are in back and the big ones in fromt & it's hard to steer. I also heard it's very plasticky. another great stroller to look at is the perego switch. the seat is reversible which makes it more stable. it lays totally flat & you can also remove the seat and attach a carseat to the frame. I love it.

amother

Post Sun, May 03 2009, 2:06 pm
Bumping because I was looking at this stroller today.
Does anyone have it? What do you think of it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics