Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
What do you recommend??
Previous  1  2  3

mominisrael2

Post Thu, May 07 2009, 1:48 pm
No, I need a single. I need something that is affordable (not one of these $600-1000 ones), easy to fold up and down, room for stuff underneath, narrow enough for Israeli doorways and light enough to shlep up and down 3 flights of stairs...I had a Graco with DD1 and a Maclaren with DD2 and want to try a different brand this time around...I don't mind getting last year's model if it will save me money.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, May 07 2009, 3:25 pm
My sister has the Zooper Bolero ( http://dmart.stores.yahoo.net/......html ) -- she likes it a lot. The basket is not as good as a Graco, but it's hard to find that size. She says as long as it's not reclining, it's pretty good, and she puts bags on hooks for the other stuff.
It comes with a raincover and suncover and boot which is great for E"Y (not all stores online are selling it with it -- this one is), the canopy is magnificent (I have the Zooper Waltz; take a look at that too -- it's not one handed fold like the Bolero, but otherwise pretty similar -- anyway, I can pull the canopy all the way down if the stroller seat is upright)...it's light enough weight for her (she's about 4' 10") and bumps up stairs well.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, May 07 2009, 3:27 pm
Oh, and the Micralite Fastfold is also a good idea to look into:
http://www.tiptoeturtle.com/Mi.....00000 but again, the basket is not so great. Zooper's is probably better.

shoy18

Post Thu, May 07 2009, 3:31 pm
If I was choosing a stroller under $500 definitely go for the inglesina zippy, its awsome, holds a newborn, isnt heavy, folds with one hand (but really) and it has a ok basket and seperate handles if you wanted to put bags on it. Look into an older model it will definitly be cheaper than the new one

Raisin

Post Thu, May 07 2009, 3:34 pm
mominisrael2 wrote:
In other words, I can't get this brand for an infant unless I want the full model which costs a fortune? I'm back to square one again. I didn't think this was going to be THIS complicated...

why don't you get the baby jogger city mini (I have it and love it) and get a car seat holder for the first few months? (whatever they are called)

poelmamosh

Post Thu, May 07 2009, 3:39 pm
shoy18 wrote:
If I was choosing a stroller under $500 definitely go for the inglesina zippy, its awsome, holds a newborn, isnt heavy, folds with one hand (but really) and it has a ok basket and seperate handles if you wanted to put bags on it. Look into an older model it will definitly be cheaper than the new one

I have the 2004 and it has longer foot breaks on the back wheels so you can't bump them up. But anything newer will work. Also easily takes a carseat with no adapters and I agree it's an all-around great stroller.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics