Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Lunches for school

Ima2

Post Sun, Mar 15 2009, 9:52 pm
my kids have become very picky recently about what they eat. What do you send your kids for lunch in school? My kids' school only allows dairy lunches. Any suggestions are highly welcome! TIA

triplea

Post Sun, Mar 15 2009, 9:58 pm
String chese, yogurt, cheese slices, cheese sandwich, fish sticks, noodles and cheese. Can't think of anything else. Hope that helps.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 15 2009, 10:01 pm
Tuna fish sandwiches, eggsalad sandwiches, sliced egg and mayo sandwich, avocado and tomato sandwich, veggie burger or fish burger in a bun... yogurt and banana, pasta salad...

MiracleMama

Post Sun, Mar 15 2009, 10:43 pm
yogurt with fruit and granola is a favorite here. Also ww bread and cream cheese sandwiches. PBJ. Tuna.

RachelEve14

Post Mon, Mar 16 2009, 3:00 am
Hard boiled eggs
chumos on pita / roll
pasta & cottage cheese (yes, my kids like it cold).
pasta salad
egg salad
vegie burger

momoncampus

Post Mon, Mar 30 2009, 8:09 pm
tofu turkey slices, nut spread (almond . . .), mock chicken salad made from chickpeas,

NotInNJMommy

Post Mon, Mar 30 2009, 8:17 pm
pbj (his school is ok with pb), chummus sandwich, cheese sandwich, hard boiled egg, pasta salad, crackers, fresh fruit (2 servings), granola bar, yogurt/cottage cheese when we have it, crudite (sp?) ie. cut up raw veggies (peppers, cucumbers), Every once in a while a nosh treat. (ie. chips, cookie)

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 4:10 am
Oy, this makes me crazy. DD's school is dairy only, and she's lactose intolerant, AND they have a strict policy against anything that may have ever been NEAR a nut of any kind!

On top of that, she hates vegetables right now. *sigh* I send her with fruits, pretzels and some challah, and try to make sure she gets a really good breakfast and dinner. What more can I do?

RachelEve14

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 4:12 am
Tuna? Egg? Parve hot dogs, hamburgers, etc? Lentil burgers, if she'll eat them. Hummos?

Good luck Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers