Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Bubbles in my sink, and floor, and hands....

Yael

Post Mon, Feb 27 2006, 4:17 pm
AAARGHH!!!!
My kids love to play with soap in the bathroom. they overflow the sink and play with the bubbles.
unfortunately for me, I thought that levi is simply using the bathroom and dovi coming along for company. when its been too long I realize they must be at it again. and aaahhh.... they did it again!!!

anyone have any tricks on how to dissolve the bubbles quickly?
and also how to clear the drain so the water will drain faster?

red sea

Post Mon, Feb 27 2006, 4:20 pm
LOL, its one of my kids favorie passtimes too. LOL

Sorry, no brilliant ideas as to clearing it up.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Feb 27 2006, 4:29 pm
Ammonia, probably.

deedee

Post Mon, Feb 27 2006, 8:25 pm
I fill a bucket with water and wash it down a few times. it helps it drain faster.

goldrose

Post Mon, Feb 27 2006, 8:41 pm
whenever I find my girls "up to" something SHOCKING, and I don't know what to do about it (it= a mess already done, that they are having fun at!) the first thing I do is get my video camera.

Like the time I left them at the dining room table to braid their challa dough, while I went into the kitch for a few minutes...came back to find the ENTIRE FLOUR CONTAINER EMPTY...! Use your imaginations... No, it never occurred to me that they would do that.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Mon, Feb 27 2006, 9:44 pm
I have the same problem with my students...the down side of having a sink in the classroom....

TzenaRena

Post Tue, Feb 28 2006, 12:11 am
Try scooping out the bubbles with a "kvart" a few times, dumping in toilet, or for Bracha V'hatzlacha in the garbage can Smile , then do the rinsing as above.

ektsm

Post Tue, Feb 28 2006, 8:25 pm
Put hte soap up high.

Tefila

Post Tue, Feb 28 2006, 11:14 pm
Quote:
whenever I find my girls "up to" something SHOCKING, and I don't know what to do about it (it= a mess already done, that they are having fun at!) the first thing I do is get my video camera

Goldrose ditto Very Happy

Yep yael those are the moments Tongue Out my twins who decided after they were dressed and bathed and mummy using other washroom to open cabinet in bathroom with towels and put all my towels in the toilet or rather around the toilet, they and the towels were sopping wet don't ask Help I had to wash a dozen clean towels again, plus I didn't want to risk the mildew actually I think they were copying me since my twin son was wiping the wall w/h a sopping from toilet wet towel on the wall. So I took a photo, yep after a shriek and then redressed them put them both in their gated room to play.
and then I put on a laundry took a hot shower turned my ringer off on my phone, made a coffee and came on..... imamother. Very Happy

Now u know how much I appreciate you yael, you do a mitzvah by keeping me sane Tongue Out Tongue Out

deedee

Post Tue, Feb 28 2006, 11:37 pm
I am babysitting an 18mts old boy for a few days. when I take my daughter and him to the park they each run the opposite way!!!! I actually thought of u tefila-WOW TWINS!!! yasher koach Smile

Post Wed, Mar 01 2006, 5:34 pm
cure for bubbles- a bar of soap! run the bar of soap thru the bubbles and it makes them disappear (I learned this trick from my father MANY years ago).
my ds (almost 1 y.o.) ran into the bathroom when the door was accidentally left open, next thing I know he had pulled the plunger out of the corner and stuck it in the toilet LOL ! I don't think he ever saw us do that, he just throws everything into the toilet. but it was too cute seeing this little guy with a plunger as big as he is!

lucky

Post Wed, Mar 01 2006, 10:43 pm
Sprinkle salt on the bubbles, I've tried it and it works.

realeez

Post Wed, Mar 01 2006, 10:45 pm
ektsm wrote:
Put hte soap up high.

I was going to say the same thing!

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Mar 02 2006, 10:04 am
salt is probably much easier on the nose than ammonia would be!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry