Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for boys in Japan

miriamnechama

Post Wed, Jul 01 2009, 10:51 am
Just in from YWN

While little is heard in the media, the trials of two of the three yeshiva bochrim imprisoned in Japan are onging and they are in need of Am Yisrael’s tefillos.

The pre-trilas will take place today, Wednesday, July 1st and Thursday, July 2nd, 11:00am (5:00am Israel and 10:00pm NYC on the previous day) and 1:00pm Japanese local time, (GMT +9). Eretz Yisrael is GMT +2.

The tzibur is asked to daven for Yaakov Yosef ben Reizal and Yoel Ze’ev ben Mirel Risa Chava.

(Yechiel Spira - YWN Israel)

bubby

Post Wed, Jul 01 2009, 8:56 pm
I say Tehillim for them every day. This is an ongoing nightmare that is never ending.

Ladies...we have heard enough of whether they deserve punishment, whether they are guilty of a crime or gross stupidity. If you can't stick to commitments of Tehillim & messages of Chizuk, & re-introduce the nastiness I will report you. And I advise other posters to do the same.

And don't try disabling HTML...you can be traced through your IP address.

Does anyone want to commit to saying extra Tehillim on a daily or weekly basis? I will say Kuf Nun every day in their Zchus (I'd say more, but I already spend an hour a day on Tehillim & it's getting tough.)

Merrymom

Post Sun, Jul 05 2009, 11:22 pm
Has anyone heard what happened yet?

yaelinIN

Post Mon, Jul 06 2009, 11:36 am
The askanim are working very hard on behalf of the bochurim. They were there last week speaking to the highest government officials in Japan trying to secure more kosher food for them in prison while they await their trials. Please daven that those officials have a change of mind and allow more kosher food to get to the boys.

Yael (who, unfortunately, has first hand knowledge of what is going on)

Merrymom

Post Mon, Jul 06 2009, 1:15 pm
Thanks for letting me know. Please continue to keep us updated.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed