Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Teutonia???

Fabulous

Post Sun, Sep 06 2009, 7:08 pm
Does anyone have this stroller? It looks to be of very similar quality to bugaboo but with one major advantage that it folds up (although not small) with both the bassinet and seat.

Anyone know anything about them? better or worse than bugaboo? Worth it to get bugaboo and cheaper stroller like Mclaren for the car?

TIA (as I have totally no clue what I should even be looking for in a carriage/stroller)

amother

Post Sun, Sep 06 2009, 7:10 pm
I'm thrilled with the Uppa Baby. (I don't know if you're only looking into those 2)
My favorite part is that it can become a double carriage with the Rumble Seat.

Cookies n Cream

Post Sun, Sep 06 2009, 7:11 pm
http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....79460

Seems that ppl are pretty happy with it..!

Fabulous

Post Sun, Sep 06 2009, 7:13 pm
Thanks so much.

I actually did look at the uppa baby and know someone that is quite happy with it, but I didn't love it when I went to see it in the store.

chaylizi

Post Sun, Sep 06 2009, 7:14 pm
The teutonia is heavy & quite expensive. One of the options clocks in at 37.5 lbs EMPTY. I have an uppa baby that I currently use as a double stroller (with the rumble seat). It is the most awesome stroller I have ever used, and I have used way more than my allotted share. I even had a bugaboo & I sold it after 3 months. If you have other questions, you should check out the windsorpeak.com message board & ask.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 07 2009, 6:42 am
Teutonia? Like Germania? what a ridiculous name

amother

Post Mon, Sep 07 2009, 10:48 am
definitly get the bugaboo its the best
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics