Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Baltimore help- need new blinds

amother

Post Tue, Aug 25 2009, 9:10 pm
We need new blinds in our living room. Who can you recommend who is affordable? We are not looking for something fancy, just child-friendly and respectable. I know Rivka Fulda is supposed to be very good but I heard she is expensive. We just got a flier for Budget Blinds and I don't know if anyone has used them or has any other suggestions. Thanks!

Tova

Post Tue, Aug 25 2009, 9:51 pm
Check out Josh Levin Upholstery (showroom in Randallstown but they will come down to your house and bring samples; no need to travel to showroom).

DefyGravity

Post Wed, Aug 26 2009, 9:06 am
I got mine at Home Depot. We had windows that needed special order blinds, and they were much cheaper than the other estimate we got from a blind place (don't remember the name anymore).

If you don't need anything that's special order, you can just buy blinds and have them cut to fit the width of your window. Home Depot and Lowe's has aluminum, the other thing that looks like aluminum, 2" faux wood, and some other things that can be cut to fit. They cut the blinds for free.

DS

Post Sun, Sep 13 2009, 9:36 pm
we ordered our blids online. way cheaper than budget blinds or home depot. and we love them! we did cellular and faux wood. e-mail me if u want info. happy23211@hotmail.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics