Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
Looking for a very good Allergist in Brooklyn, NY

RedTwizzler

Post Mon, Apr 20 2009, 3:52 pm
Can anyone recommend a good Allergist in Brooklyn that they have gone to? Specifically experience with skin conditions if possible. Thanks!

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Apr 21 2009, 12:07 am
Dr marcus, specializes in pulminology and allergy He is connected to Maimonides, He is in flatbush 1 day a week and has another office somewhere else

Dr Blanka kaplan, immunology and allergy (connected to Schneider's children's hospital) 86th and bay pkwy

chatz

Post Sun, Apr 26 2009, 4:49 pm
Dr sigmund Friedman in BP - 48th bet 14th and 15th ave.

He's an older frum guy - very nice, very calm, and very knowledgable. When it's your turn, you have his complete attention.

I went there for over a year for a weekly allergy shot. I stopped bec of insurance issues Exploding anger and haven't started again (it was a real shlep for me and it'll be a bigger shlep with advancing pregnancy and IYH a baby). My 1 year old nephew went to him for allergy testing and the doctor was very good with him. I don't have specific experience with skin allergies, but I would definitely recommend him.

momluv

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 2:03 am
sorry, but I had a bad experience with one of the above-mentioned. I personally use for my kids dr. klein in flatbush-e.14. he is head of immunology dept. in brookdale hospital. he is on top of every case. knows my kids. it's gr8. everyone I've referred to him won't use anyone else. try him if you want tops. all dr's send to him or someone Dr. Ghandi.

bnm

Post Tue, Sep 15 2009, 2:20 am
yentagolda wrote:
sorry, but I had a bad experience with one of the above-mentioned. I personally use for my kids dr. klein in flatbush-e.14. he is head of immunology dept. in brookdale hospital. he is on top of every case. knows my kids. it's gr8. everyone I've referred to him won't use anyone else. try him if you want tops. all dr's send to him or someone Dr. Ghandi.

I heard of a few people who had appointments by him and he wasn't there. is he usually on time?

momluv

Post Wed, Sep 16 2009, 4:17 pm
yeah, and the wait isn't too long either. I never had any issues with him b''h.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics