Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Anyone had an easywalker duo??

sarahla

Post Sun, Sep 20 2009, 11:34 pm
Im looking for a good practical double stroller that isn't heavy, easy to fold and manuveur...
I really like the easywalker duo and would like to know some opinions on it
thanks Smile

EBC

Post Mon, Sep 21 2009, 11:29 pm
I have it and love it, but it does not fold up very small at all

sarahla

Post Tue, Sep 22 2009, 11:48 am
does that mean its hard to fold and heavy??? does it fit through a standard door without having to fold it?

amother

Post Tue, Sep 22 2009, 12:33 pm
I am looking into the Koelstra double stroller now, I think I will get that.
but why will you go with the EasyWalker rather? How much is that one?

sarahla

Post Tue, Sep 22 2009, 9:07 pm
its around $600 I think and I heard that the koelstra is in the $1000
im also looking into the citi mini double but hear it doesn't fit through the door...plus I like the idea of the bassinet for the newborn bb

amother

Post Wed, Sep 23 2009, 1:28 pm
I heard they are cheaper now already, BabyWheels sells them for $875.
Can't sou get a bassinet to that? Let me know because I got to make my decision before Yom Tov.

maidale

Post Wed, Sep 23 2009, 2:21 pm
The easywalker does have a bassinet as a separate accessory, but it doesn't fold small easy or light, therefore making it impractical for in and out of the car too often, but it does fit through standard doors. Check out their website for the exact weight and dimensions compared to other doubles.

sarahla

Post Wed, Sep 23 2009, 3:21 pm
maidale wrote:
The easywalker does have a bassinet as a separate accessory, but it doesn't fold small easy or light, therefore making it impractical for in and out of the car too often, but it does fit through standard doors. Check out their website for the exact weight and dimensions compared to other doubles.

I did check it out...its 37lbs and it wont fold if I have a bassinet (I would have to take it out, which is fine because I dont think I will be in the car with 2 of them doing errands or at least not as a newborn)

the thing is im really leaning towards the easywalker because the bassinet seems very warm and well padded, and the koelstra doesn't show any pics and im not sure what the weight is in lbs

maidale

Post Wed, Sep 23 2009, 4:04 pm
Did you check out koelstras website? The weight in lbs is 37 too, and the bassinet is padded and warm with a cover as well, I might actually have a pic of one.

How do I post a pic?

sarahla

Post Wed, Sep 23 2009, 8:55 pm
maidale wrote:
Did you check out koelstras website? The weight in lbs is 37 too, and the bassinet is padded and warm with a cover as well, I might actually have a pic of one.

How do I post a pic?

I dont know how to post a pic but it would really help me to see the inside... do you have a koelstra??
the bassinet would only be temporary prob for the first 3 months or so...I noticed my bb was not happy any longer than that ...
thank you so much
maybe if you want to pm I can give you my email adress if its easier for you to send me a pic...
thanks again Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics