Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
ISO Jogging Double stroller for under $150
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 9:52 am
http://www.onestopshopcatalog.......html

I found this but they are all out of stock Confused

abismommy

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 11:16 am
I think that this is the stroller you're looking for but it's $260 with free shipping...
schwinn free wheeler double

amother

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 11:53 am
abismommy wrote:
I think that this is the stroller you're looking for but it's $260 with free shipping...
schwinn free wheeler double

Thanks! I didn't realize the other one I found was not free shipping

abismommy

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 11:56 am
YW - Enjoy it!

amother

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 12:26 pm
OK, I started to order and realized there are slightly different models - AL vs. ST and I am nervous that I will order the "wrong" one that won't fit through doors etc......

abismommy

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 12:46 pm
The AL at 32" wide might not fit thru all doorways. Newer doorways are 36" - handicapped accessible - but there are 30" doorways too. But it's only 1/2" wider than the ST (31.5") and I don't know how much of a difference that makes...

amother

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 12:55 pm
abismommy wrote:
The AL at 32" wide might not fit thru all doorways. Newer doorways are 36" - handicapped accessible - but there are 30" doorways too. But it's only 1/2" wider than the ST (31.5") and I don't know how much of a difference that makes...

OK, I just read a review that said that the lady uses it for shopping and any place that is wheelchair accessible should accomodate this stroller. OK, wish me luck I think I will order it. (BTW, just today they have another 10% all orders so really it comes out to $234)!!!

abismommy

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 12:59 pm
Great! Like I said, most places don't have those narrow doorways anymore because the'yre handicapped accessible, but I bought a bike lock (combination) and keep in the pocket of the stroller so I can lock it up outside a store when I get stuck. I hope it comes soon and you're happy with it. And 10%off is great!

sky

Post Thu, Sep 24 2009, 1:45 pm
Enjoy. My SIL has this stroller. She uses it mainly for walking - and not for shopping so much - she keeps an umbrella stroller in the car for that. She LOVES it. She pushes 3 kids in it now, the 3rd sits on the foot rest, she is a small person and does not have a problem pushing it at all.

amother

Post Tue, Oct 13 2009, 9:28 pm
OK, just wanted to report back (I am the OP). I am in love with this stroller! It's a dream to push and it handles bumps and grass really well. The only complaints I have (so far) are relatively minor - the seats are a bit shallow so my tall 3 yo complains that the top of the seat hurts his neck (I usually just stick a blanket or his jacket under his neck and he is fine) and the way the seats recline/go back up is somewhat annoying but I deal.

All in all, for the price I paid (ended up being $250 all together and my mother chipped in Smile ) I highly recommend it. Thank you everybody for your help (especially abismommy!)

amother

Post Tue, Oct 13 2009, 9:29 pm
amother wrote:
OK, just wanted to report back (I am the OP). I am in love with this stroller! It's a dream to push and it handles bumps and grass really well. The only complaints I have (so far) are relatively minor - the seats are a bit shallow so my tall 3 yo complains that the top of the seat hurts his neck (I usually just stick a blanket or his jacket under his neck and he is fine) and the way the seats recline/go back up is somewhat annoying but I deal.

All in all, for the price I paid (ended up being $250 all together and my mother chipped in Smile ) I highly recommend it. Thank you everybody for your help (especially abismommy!)

Oops, I meant to say it was $230.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics