Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Matching crib linen or different?

hinda

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 11:39 pm
Do you think if you were having/had same gender twins you'd buy them all matching linens? I did that today and realized that the fancy sets come with one sheet.Where might I find Cocala Couture additional crib sheets on a discontinued set??any ideas where to look???

ra_mom

Post Fri, Oct 09 2009, 1:04 am
You can buy coordinating extra sheets from other companies. I've done that, and the mix and match looks great.

tovarena

Post Fri, Oct 09 2009, 7:52 am
Check ebay or just google the name of the set. There are a lot of resources online to find those things. I got one set for both babies (and that was with different genders - a neutral snoopy theme) which was shortly thereafter discontinued, but I was able to find additional pieces online for quite some time.

Isramom8

Post Fri, Oct 09 2009, 9:05 am
I'd do matching or coordinating, because it's about the room, not the individuality of the twins. Of course, our sheets get all mixed up after a while, and any thoughts of matching or coordination becaome a quaint memory Sad

MyKidsRQte

Post Sun, Oct 18 2009, 12:23 am
Im doing the same, because Im decorating the room. I bought everything in Target.

Clothing wise, they are going to be dressed alike Smile

Last edited by MyKidsRQte on Sun, Oct 18 2009, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

funmom

Post Sun, Oct 18 2009, 12:40 am
I bought matching linen for my twins at pottery barn and bought matching solid color sheets at Target.

hinda

Post Sun, Oct 18 2009, 12:47 am
So, I bought the matching crib linen sets and ordered several sheets that I hope will match from target.com.Now, we'll see what happens. I found a couple of crib sheets on ebay.They were 25.00 plus each which seemed excessive to me.

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Oct 18 2009, 12:54 am
*lol* when my twins were first born they each got the cute dust ruffles and bumpers and sheets and even though it's a boy and a girl I was careful to be all matchy matchy.

NOW that they're almost 3...... they each get a clean sheet if they're lucky and frankly I don't care if he gets the pink and she gets the blue as long as I can get a clean sheet on the crib before she does a backflip off the couch and he tears a box of cereal off the table and dumps it on the floor.

OFTEN he'll run around the house wearing pink onesies--- what's clean and fits is what's clean and fits! Smile

louche

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 12:18 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:

they each get a clean sheet if they're lucky and frankly I don't care if he gets the pink and she gets the blue as long as I can get a clean sheet on the crib before she does a backflip off the couch and he tears a box of cereal off the table and dumps it on the floor.

OFTEN he'll run around the house wearing pink onesies--- what's clean and fits is what's clean and fits! Smile

You sound like my kind of mom!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more