Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Help night problems!!

Soph

Post Wed, Nov 04 2009, 7:02 pm
I have an 8 month old girl that wakes up a couple of times in the middle of the night for me to give her her paci...I didnt care, I woke up gave it to her and went right back to my sweet dreams in no time...the thing is the following, im BH pregnant, just starting, and every time I wake up besides the bathroom stops, I get sooooo nauseous it takes me at least an hour to get back to sleep! help me! please any advice??

happymom

Post Wed, Nov 04 2009, 7:07 pm
maybe your husband can get up for your baby at night while you are in this situation

Soph

Post Wed, Nov 04 2009, 7:13 pm
happymom wrote:
maybe your husband can get up for your baby at night while you are in this situation

I would but I feel so bad waking him up! hes so tired all the time and he goes to kollel in the morning I feel bad

amother

Post Wed, Nov 04 2009, 8:13 pm
same here I have a 13 month old that only still wants to nurse and I'm pregnant I dont know what to do... My husband bh helps me at night but she cries so much she only wants to nurse she doesnt want a bottle. she hardly nurses she just likes to mush around me...

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Nov 04 2009, 8:19 pm
Can you get dh to get up to give the paci (or comfort baby in the latter situation) for 1 week?

I had a friend in the same situation (baby walking up several timesa night to "nurse" for 1 min, etc), for the same reason (dh in kollel) and just 1 week of daddy duty and the baby started settling down at night.

What about one of those special paci tethers so it's easier for baby to find on her own?

Soph

Post Wed, Nov 04 2009, 8:21 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
Can you get dh to get up to give the paci (or comfort baby in the latter situation) for 1 week?

I had a friend in the same situation (baby walking up several timesa night to "nurse" for 1 min, etc), for the same reason (dh in kollel) and just 1 week of daddy duty and the baby started settling down at night.

What about one of those special paci tethers so it's easier for baby to find on her own?

her paci glows n the dark jajaja shes just lazy or smth to get it herself hahahaha Wink

amother

Post Wed, Nov 04 2009, 9:07 pm
I cant complain my dh really tries hard and tries to take care of her as much as he could but she simply refuses to get comforted from him, works only a few times after a long stretch of crying she mushes with him... please help I need to stop nursing how in the world will I?

yummy2

Post Wed, Nov 04 2009, 10:06 pm
Put several pacifiers in her crib, all around, she will get them herself

drumjj

Post Thu, Nov 05 2009, 2:49 am
I use a string for my daughters dummy like a dummy holder and no its not dangerous because its short and I clip it far down so it cant strangle. or I would put lots of dummies around the cot. and I would definately get ur husband to do it for a few days.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics