Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Contours Options Tandem Stroller by Kolcraft

amother

Post Sun, Nov 08 2009, 6:00 pm
Has anyone ever heard/seen/used or owned this stroller? I found it on the buy buy baby website. I like that it is not side by side seats so therefore narrow and easy to maneuver on errands but it looks like it's a MacClaren type stroller in that the wheels are not real walking stroller wheels but I can't tell for sure. Was wondering if anyone has any feedback. Thanks!

chaylizi

Post Sun, Nov 08 2009, 7:33 pm
I think GAMZu has/had one. She isn't on so often anymore, but she usually answers her pm's.

Kumphort

Post Sun, Nov 08 2009, 8:20 pm
I dont have this stroller, but have been using a snap n go which is also tandem style, and I gotta tell you that even though the stroller is narrower, it's harder to push, firstly you are pushing all the weight in front of you as opposed to having the weight distributed to 2 sides like a side by side. 2 if you need to make a turn, you need more clearance too, because it's so long.

wheels make all the difference on a stroller, if you are looking to walk around a lot, then you need big wheels!

But again I dont have this stroller and dont know exactly how it pushes, just pointing out why ppl prefer a SBS stroller
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics