Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Love to start a WORK at HOME available jobs -- listing board

young veibel

Post Sun, Nov 15 2009, 1:21 pm
I find that many heimishe women would love to work from home a few hours a day by the computer, it would be a great idea, if we can start a group notifying of jobs available where u can earn $15-30 a hour doing professional work from your computer.

anyone that know of any job available PLEASE post it so we can help our heimishe women earn some extra $ in their spare time

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Nov 15 2009, 1:28 pm
What I have available pays more than $15-$30 an hour, but it's not computer work. I set people up with their own skin care/ cosmetics businesses where they teach skin care classes (most attendees purchase products at the class) and recruit other ladies to do the same. Most of my customers and team members aren't frum or even Jewish--- but in the last couple of years I've recruited a few gals from imamother and would love to work with more. I do introductory phone interviews primarily on Monday mornings. My side business is setting up accounts for people who send lots of postcards and greeting cards--- they can set up card campaigns on the computer and the program prints the cards, stuffs the envies, addresses, stamps and sends the cards for them. You would be presenting the program to dentists, insurance agents, realtors, etc. I recruit for this business as well and have worked with a few ladies from Israel (you can join as long as you also have an American addy and ss#) who like the fact that they can upload photos of their kids to a greeting card and send the cards to their family in the states for just the cost of an American postage stamp--- the cards are printed in Utah. If you're interested in a business where I offer you training and it's not an hourly position (you can work as little or as much as you'd like) you can PM me.

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Nov 18 2009, 9:27 am
Ladies--- I appreciate the PMs, and I'm setting up individual times to talk with you if you're here in the states, OR if you're in Israel but have an American addy and SS#. BUT--- if you don't have permission to work in the states, or you live outside of the US or Israel, my options won't work for you! Sorry!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers