Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Teutonia

Sarah S

Post Wed, May 06 2009, 5:06 pm
anyones got any experience with it? is it worth the money?

maidale

Post Thu, May 07 2009, 8:10 am
yes, I have it and couldn't be happier. I was vascilating between the teutonia and the bugaboo, and ultimately decided to go with the teutonia for several reasons. I have not regretted in for 1 minute and I LOVE it. The underneath basket is HUGE, the stroller part is bigger and a lot more comfortable for the child, and it comes out somewhat cheaper too. it's not really a car pram, more for walking. I highly recomend it.

IamI

Post Wed, Jun 03 2009, 6:32 am
Which Teutonia do you have?
Does anyone else have one?
TIA

maidale

Post Wed, Jun 03 2009, 9:18 am
I have the teutonia fun system (check it out on www.teutonia.de as I'm not sure what it's called in the US) and I'm really really happy with it. I got the bassinet part too which is really roomy and comfortable.

L K

Post Wed, Jun 03 2009, 9:47 pm
I have an older model, probably from 10 years ago. It is similar to Teutonia Elegance (see teutonia German website). Excellent pram for walking. It is very easy to push. I got it as a hand-me-down when living in a walk-in apt, without any steps. If you have to take it up the steps it's a pain in the neck. It is very sturdy. Definitely not something you want for a car though.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 09 2009, 12:58 pm
how heavy is this stroller? and when you fold it how big is it?

maidale

Post Wed, Sep 09 2009, 1:49 pm
They have several models, it depends which on you are going for. On their website www.teutonia.de you can check the specifications of each model (choose Germany as the country, you get a lot more info there, not just a brochure). And it folds flat down, but wide. If it's for in and out of a car a lot, it gets incovenient.

shev

Post Wed, Nov 25 2009, 1:55 pm
delete

Last edited by shev on Mon, Nov 21 2011, 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Number_1

Post Wed, Nov 25 2009, 1:59 pm
I have heard from a few ppl that we're not happy w/their purchase. The pushing is not as good as the others.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics