Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Help! overwhelmed by options!

IY"H

Post Sun, Oct 25 2009, 9:51 am
IY"H I'm due to give birth to my first in December. The only thing I know that I want in a stroller is that it folds easily, as I live in Israel, and will IY"H be taking the the stroller on busses....

What other pros/cons are there to look for in a stroller, and can you tell me which stroller you have and what are the pros and cons about it?

Thanks in advance!!

shev

Post Sun, Nov 29 2009, 6:09 pm
the carriage definetely looks nice has a nice size basket (imp. detail 2 look into) its comfortable for the baby it has a bassinet for a newborn, but it doesnt push soo nicely & its a little hard to push. a carriage with big wheels is supposed to push very easily (I heard that a mutsy is good has big wheels so it pushes easily- u can look into that. G'luck and mazel tov

Last edited by shev on Sun, Nov 20 2011, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raisin

Post Sun, Nov 29 2009, 6:14 pm
the city mini has a great fold so is fabulous for busses. I have it but it didn't use it for a newborn.

chaylizi

Post Sun, Nov 29 2009, 6:18 pm
if you are going to be opening & closing the stroller frequently for public transportation, I suggest an easy to fold option-

any of the baby joggers (although the city mini is the smallest & lightest)
inglesina zippy has a great one hand fold
perego pliko p3 has a slightly less easy fold- but some people like the stroller batter
valco latitude or ion
graco ipo (or they have a new stroller coming out in december that will be reversible)
Maclaren Techno XT
Mountain Buggy Swift

There are lots of options. I'll post again if I think of more.

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Nov 29 2009, 6:47 pm
No idea what's in israel, but I do reccommend that if you can find something to borrow at first even if it isn't "the one" and test drive that and some others before you buy.

I didn't have something at first, and borrowed a very good stroller a friend had. It wasn't for me (I needed the handlebar to be higher). I was glad I found out beforehand.

jewels

Post Sun, Nov 29 2009, 6:56 pm
I have the Bugaboo Bee that I bought off a friend, for half the price. Its the best stroller I have ever had. folds very easily, steers with one hand like a dream. Ive had an Inglesina, a perego, a combi, and a quinny. This is hands down the best.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics